快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Corrupted...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

First of all... Hi to everybody, and... well i guess this would be my second or third time visiting this forums, so i dont know much about how everything works around here. that leads me to go just straight to the point of my visit. i have the virtual dj 3.4 instaled on my computer, and until a couple of months ago everything was working just fine (actually still does) well... from then on i been receiven a messaje in a window that says: The internal Databaes Is Corrupted. ( That's when i open the program) does any one knows what might be causing this and the fix for this problem? i guess i could dowload the software again and that may fix the problem, but than again... i dont know. so please give advise on this matter, i will really apreciate your help. thank you in advance!

发表时间 Sat 13 May 06 @ 11:10 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
reinstalling should fix the problem

as the xml file that stores the song database has been messed up

it should work just fine even with that message tho

发表时间 Sun 14 May 06 @ 1:26 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
u could aslo run a disk check to see if windows can repair it .

发表时间 Sun 14 May 06 @ 11:59 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Xx Dj Big xX,

this is an issue when your database isn't completely saved after closing the application. You can just go into VDj installation folder ("C:Program filesVirtualDJ" by default), delete the "VirtualDJ Database.xml" and run VDj again. No reinstallation requiered.

!!!! NOTE: This will delete all song information (bpm, comments, cues) that were made in VDj. !!!!

Piece of advise: often make backups of your song database (it's not nice loosing info of few months work).

Ps.: since your new to the board, there is a search button for previously discussed topics in every forum, also do a search within blogs and make your own if you wish (computer specs, hardware & controllers you use, etc.):

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/20/Software_Technical_Support.html?search=database

Regards.

发表时间 Sun 14 May 06 @ 1:15 pm
thank you all for your help, i think and hope that this will fix the problem im having with the program (Actually everything works fine) but i dont want this to get serius in the future. by the way... i' am really satisfied with vdj and i hope they come up with a new version soon, and if they don't, i will still be happy with the one i got. have a great day everyone and thanks again!

发表时间 Tue 16 May 06 @ 4:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)