快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: CRASH IN 2.0

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Was I one of the first to try it? I installed. These features look like they are going to be really cool. However:

1. I was not able to save my settings. Skins, soundcard, ect. Upon exiting the program. It owuld reset to the defaults.
2. Tried again and closed the program.
3. Went to restart it and the program would not start. Just the main screen came on. Being I have a wedding this weekend I got scared and reloaded 1.9.

I also noticed that the gigaport config is kinda wierd for the samples. The left right thing is cool but using an external mixer won't let you play the samles on both channels (only right or lieft) unless I was doing it wrong.

I really got scared off. Especially with the crash. Please let me know if anyone else experienced these.

That is about as far as I got....

PS. You drag and drop effects was ingenious!!! BRAVO!!! I am going for broke on my personal computer to see how it works on that. Not my laptop that I use live for shows.

:)

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 2:54 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
if it crashes it will not save your settings. if you close it properly it will.

do not use the fade length none function it causes the program to hang for about 5 mins and does not work correctly after that.

some old Atomix plugins cause program to crash and some VST plugins do not work correctly. test before using them at a gig.

playlist has caused the program to crash twice...

great new features team just need to get the bugs ironed out now.

i dont recomend using this version at a gig yet wait a while and use 1.08 and 1.09

hope to see this version become more stable because it rocks!!!

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 6:45 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You are right about effects!

Atomix prod. can't control is the effect (VST I mean, atomixmp3 should work fine) is well coded or if it have bugs.

So, allways trie new effects before using them in gigs !

vantinedj: The program have been tested and works really fine!
Try to uninstall all your VDJ versions and re-install VDJ2.

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 7:11 am
As a beta tester, I have used VDJ2 live in club since 2 weeks without crash.

This version is very stable, but need more ressource if you use a VST plugins who need a powerfull computer...

Coyote

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 7:21 am
I only have the one wedding this weekend and will try it after the wedding. I do have just about every plugin old and new. Maybe I will bet rid of a few. Thanks for the help.

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 11:37 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Could you write here (or on another post) the list of plugins unable to work properly on VDJ 2 ?

Clax

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 5:16 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
We don't know yet the plugins that don't work cuz the release is to young. But maybe a 'on the top' topic where we could write our experiences with bad plugins. WE should do this list.

FRUiT94

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 5:34 pm
Hi Fruit; that's exactly what I wanted to write. Let's write our experiences on this forum to avoid crashes ...

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 5:51 pm
I just had the problem with
"Turntable start" plug-in.
----------------

--> like a loop of less than a second and total crash
--> memory almost full

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 7:39 pm
Problem with
LOOP BACK too

--> Crashguard -> Recover

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 7:49 pm
Echo doesn't seem to work properly with mute option on

发表时间 Fri 11 Jun 04 @ 7:50 pm
I had to rebuild my entire database. Now the program will startup. However I too will not have access to my cue points, comments ect. Oh well. Just a small sacrifice to pay for such a great program. Does the startup time get longer the more stuff you have saved?? Does anyone know. (I did save my database but can't load it in. That ends up to be the issue?

发表时间 Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 10:20 am
I deleted my old database and I had no crashes anymore since I did it. Strange

发表时间 Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 4:42 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey clax (and everybody)

You can now report VST errors in the related forum, near the skins forum. Hope to see you here.

FRUiT94

发表时间 Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 6:45 am
You'll see me everywhere on this forum. I love VDJ.

++

发表时间 Tue 15 Jun 04 @ 5:43 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)