快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Los Angeles Area "Virtual DJ" Pro Needed!!!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am a VJ in the Los Angeles Area and I have a gig going up this Saturday where I want to both VJ and DJ.

I am a little familiar with the "Virtual DJ" software program and am evaluating it but would love some Power Tips from a more experienced "Virtual DJ" performer before my event.

I am also the Program Designer of 3dMaxMedia's "Zuma Pro v4.0" 3D Interactive Live Performance and VJ Authoring Software.

www.3dMaxMedia.com

In exchange for your day or two of Consulting/Mentoring Services, I would be happy to offer a Fully Licensed version of our new "Zuma Pro v4.0" with your own Registration Key (a $179.00 Value) and/or some Zuma Power Tips and extra Zuma Power User Scenes for you; so you to could try out the Power of Both VJing and DJing. It's tons of Fun and can really add to your show!

This offer is good beyond this Saturday’s event, but it would be extra great if it could be in time for that event.

If interested please call my cell at 818 620-2879.

Thanks,

Rik aka DVJ Euphoria

发表时间 Thu 04 May 06 @ 2:05 am
Sorry, I almost forgot to include:

"...so you to could try out the Power of Both VJing and DJing, BY ADDING REAL-TIME INTERACTIVE 3D into the mix. It's tons of Fun and can really add to your show!"

Since I realize Virtual DJ has Video Mixing in its DJ app and are already pioneering combining the Power of Djing and VJing and I salute thier effort. Congrats!

发表时间 Thu 04 May 06 @ 2:41 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thanks for posting this on three forums ;), your msn might be more useful than your phone number although E-mail adresses aren't allowed to be posted from non licence users, but I'm sure there's a way around that ;).

发表时间 Thu 04 May 06 @ 3:06 am
I am in the LA area. would be glad to help. not sure if I need zuma, so I guess you can keep that. Before saturday is out of the question though. Gigs all weekend. I'll try to get in touch next week.

发表时间 Thu 04 May 06 @ 6:21 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)