快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Help - I keep getting the same message...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Someone please help me. I don't know much about drivers and contolers and all that stuff. Just got Virtual DJ as a b day present and keep getting the same message
"The Controler has not been detected. Please plug the controler and start VirtualDJ again." I have NO idea what this means or what to do. Its my birthday and I just want to play with my new toy.. please help!!!

发表时间 Wed 03 May 06 @ 5:22 am
In the config under remotes you must have a controller active like the hercules, xp10 or the DAC 3. If the controller is not connected that error message will pop up

发表时间 Wed 03 May 06 @ 5:35 am
Thanks for the reply.. but can u please make it simple for me.. walk me through it... I have NO idea what remotes, hercules, xp10 or DAC 3 means or anything. Once again thanks and sorry for being a dunce, but this is all new to me...

Can i get to this stuff in my control panel, what's the first step?

发表时间 Wed 03 May 06 @ 5:44 am
I bought my gear from Argos for about £85 - it came with the following:

A Hercules mixer desk (you need this to run the equipment - it doesn't need to be plugged into the mains, as it's powered by the USB socket - the same one used by a memory stick). That is what they mean by "controller".

The connecting cables.

A CD-ROM, with the stuff on it to run it - including some free music files to try it out, until such a time as you can load in all your favourite music files - I recommend working from Windows Media Player or something similar. Without the Hercules mixer, it won't even let you load it at all.

As a matter of interest - I sometimes get error messages in French when I try to load mine!

If you, or the person who bought it for you, had bought it at Argos, it would have come with all those parts.

Incidentally, earlier this year, I bought a media player, to replace one that had got bust - I paid about £200 for it - when I got it home, I opened the box to find USB cables, mains lead, SonicStage CD-ROM - but no player! I went back and explained - and they just gave me a player (this was at Virgin).

Ask the person who got it for you to get the Hercules controller - without that, you can't load it.

发表时间 Wed 03 May 06 @ 11:04 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
go to the huclease website , go to driver downloads then go to sound cards then Dj console 1

down load the latest pakage install and your away!

need any more help add

djdebange@skyfxlmedia.com to ur msn!

发表时间 Sat 06 May 06 @ 1:08 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)