快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: ESI Maya44 or Juli@

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

SkiHogPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Tired of fighting my X-Fi, and wanting a simple/fast solution for TCCD setup, I am looking at buying either the Maya44 or the Juli@. I see the Maya44 talked about all over these boards, but it doesn't have the built in MIDI I/O port that I need to connect my DJM-800 mixer to. I see that the Maya can connect to the add-on MI/ODI/O card, but I am having trouble finding someplace to purchase the Maya and MI/ODI/O card.

The sickening part is that all of this cost less than the fancy X-Fi card.

Maya44: http://www.esi-pro.com/viewProduct.php?pid=62&page=1
MI/ODI/O Card: http://www.esi-pro.com/viewProduct.php?pid=1&page=1
Juli@: http://www.esi-pro.com/viewProduct.php?pid=43&page=2

Thanks,
Andrew

发表时间 Mon 01 May 06 @ 10:23 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Adrew, juli@ is not an option for you, it has a pair of analog ins/outs and the other pair is digital spdif. The maya 44 you read in forums is probably the usb version (discontinued) but the pci should work too.

发表时间 Mon 01 May 06 @ 11:23 pm
What would be a good internal PCI card that has MIDI and the inputs/outputs required to use TCV? I am looking for something that will be easy to setup, maintain, and work really well with low latency on TCV.

Thanks,
Andrew

发表时间 Tue 02 May 06 @ 2:54 pm

发表时间 Tue 02 May 06 @ 3:38 pm
Now that is a card! Thanks.

Just curious, but can I attach the out of my mixer into one of those inputs and use that input during the recording of CD via VDJ w/TCV? In other words, I will be using two of the inputs for my turntables, and then taking two of the outputs to my mixer (DJM-800). Can I then go from the out of my mixer back into the soundcard, and specify that input for use when using the VDJ record feature?

Thanks,
Andrew

发表时间 Tue 02 May 06 @ 4:07 pm
Yes you can, it has multichannel wdm and (stable) asio drivers. You can also use the additional outputs for the samples...

发表时间 Tue 02 May 06 @ 7:02 pm
Got the card.

Wow, can you say spaghetti?

I have it all hooked up, and in the Delta console I can see the inputs jumping with volume. Of course it can't be that simple as to just work though. VDJ3.3 when launched says there is something wrong with the driver. Keep in mind that at this point I have had software installed for the X-Fi, U46DJ, Realtek, and ASIO4All. Before installing the 1010 I did remove all of that software though. So I would not be surprised if something got hosed up, but what do I do to fix it?

In1/2 are XLR, and are therefore not being used
In3/4 are connected to my left turntable.
In5/6 are connected to my right turntable.
In7/8 are currently not conected.

Out1/2 are connected to Left turntable input on the mixer
Out3/4 are connected to Right turntable input on the mixer.
Out5/6 are currently not connected.
Out7/8 are currently not connected.

MIDI In is connected to my mixer.

Thanks,
Andrew

发表时间 Tue 02 May 06 @ 7:51 pm
Given that I have not had much time to mess with the 1010LT, it does seem better than the U46DJ. I do not fully understand USB mechanics, but if the USB "hub" is handling information from my mouse, keyboard, external hard drive, and the U46DJ, then I can not see how there isn't some sort of bandwidth/conflicts within the USB bus. I wanted a PCI card so that I would not have such an issue, because I was noticing some problems with the U46DJ...but honestly I did not give it much time of tweaking. I did keep the U46DJ so that if I ever want to use my laptop with my TCV I can, but for my in-house studio on my pc, I think the 1010LT is a much better option.

I called the local guitar center and luckily they had a 1010LT sitting on the shelf. So I went and bought it, then installed it at lunch. MY biggest complaint by far about the card is that I REALLY wish they would have done a better job labelling the cables. In low-light conditions you can not read them at all.

The registry trick...well I have read a bunch on these boards and in the tutorials trying to figure out how to make the X-Fi work. I wish it didn't have to be so tricky.

I know I set the sample rate as low as it could go (64 I think), and it seems to be working fine. More testing will be done soon to tweak it though =). I figure that I have one of the fastest PC's you can buy right now, so if it can't handle it, then what can.

What should I look for to make sure the latency is set correctly?

My PC:
AMD Athlon 64 FX-60 Dual Core 2.6 GHz Processor
Western Digital Raptor WD1500ADFD 150GB Serial ATA 10,000RPM Hard Drive
Western Digital WD Caviar WD4000YR 400GB Serial ATA 7200RPM Hard Drive
Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2 2GB Kit DDR400 XMS3200 Memory
2 x XFX GeForce 7900 GTX (665MHz) 512MB Video Card

Thanks,
Andrew

发表时间 Wed 03 May 06 @ 3:41 pm
Is there a way I can get VDJ to output both tracks all the time so that I can use my headphones through my DJM-800 mixer? Currently, since it doesnt send out any sound to the cued track I do not get any sound in my headphones.

Thanks,
Andrew

发表时间 Thu 04 May 06 @ 4:35 am
My outs are mapped correctly, but I do notice that there are three pairs of them. The first two pairs are obvious, but what is the third pair?

发表时间 Fri 05 May 06 @ 2:38 pm
Must be for the samples.

发表时间 Sat 06 May 06 @ 2:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)