快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Help! Driver problems with Ecler Nuo4

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Can anyone please help me out with my Ecler Nuo4? Any time I try to change anything in the "control4lab" software, my mixer no longer is visible by VDJ, and my system starts crashing, with a blue screen and white text (text disappears too fast to read). After that point, VDJ no longer responds to any MIDI commands from the mixer until I go through the following procedure:

- Disconnect Mixer USB connection
- Reboot computer
- Uninstall drivers
- Reboot computer
- Install drivers (plug in USB when prompted)
- Reboot computer
- Start Control4Lab
- Select "Store" from menu
- Exit Control4Lab
- Start VDJ

As you can see, this is pretty annoying. I looked on their website for driver updates, but nothing is posted as far as I can see. Their technical support section tells you to visit an unauthorized Ecler website forum for technical support. On that website, there is very little discussed about the Ecler Nuo4, although one thread suggests downloading new drivers from the web. As far as I can tell by googling, there are no driver updates anywhere! There is a firmware update, which I loaded, but that did not help.

Does anyone have any idea who I could contact to get help with this problem? Thanks in advance for any help!!!

发表时间 Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 8:32 pm
Okay now even worse... My computer crashed when I loaded VDJ, then now when I load up VDJ again it says "the internal database is corrupted"... It still starts up, but all my keyboard shortcuts, the MIDI commands I spent the last few days setting up, and all the analysis of my music collection are completely gone. Is there any way to load back my settings? And how do I fix this corrupted internal database?? This is getting a little ridiculous...

发表时间 Sat 29 Apr 06 @ 9:16 pm
Why do people keep referring me to links that don't have the answer to my question? I have the mixer set up properly, MIDI is sending messages correctly, etc. When it works, it works brilliantly.

The problem is, after a period of time, VDJ no longer acknowledges input from the mixer, and I must do this whole procedure of uninstalling the drivers, and reinstalling them again, as mentioned in the first post, until it works again. Then, after doing this, it works fine. For a while. Then it stops again. And I have to do all this stuff again. It takes a long time, and it's really annoying.

If nobody knows how to fix this, does anyone know who I can contact for technical support for the Ecler Nuo 4 mixer? Their website has absolutely nothing useful on it. In the "technical support" section, it has pictures of the mixer you can download, and its manual. No FAQ's, no troubleshooting, no drivers, nothing nothing nothing. If it doesn't work, you're screwed. And nobody has any idea what I can do to fix this problem?

发表时间 Sun 30 Apr 06 @ 7:58 pm
ditto....

having same issue

发表时间 Sun 16 Jul 06 @ 7:49 pm
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm just about to buy one of these mixers.
Hope I don't get the same problems.

I will be back here for some help if I do!

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 2:34 am
I actually took the advice from someone on this forum somewhere...
anyways...
the advice was to NOT keep moving the USB connection to different USB connections on the computer. Use the same one EVERYTIME you use it. Since then... have had ZERO problems with it losing MIDI communications.

Totally love the mixer and would love to buy another to have two Video DJ systems.

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 06 @ 12:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)