快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Broadcasting with Winamp, Windows Media, & Real Player

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm trying to set up my own Virtual DJ broadcast. I'm using Shoutcast and I've been able to successfuly broadcast to Winamp. However, I also want to add support for Windows Media Player as well as Real Player (like on the Virtual DJ Radio website).

Could somebody please direct me to a post that his this information? (if posted anywhere). If not, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

DJ Fulio

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 1:33 am
Realplayer is very simple, just copy your broadcast ip:port into a text file and save it with the extension .rm

For Windows Media Player you'll need to be broadcasting, use File and then Open Url. Paste your broadcast ip:port into this section. Finally select Save Now Playing List As from the File menu and save the playlist with the extension .asx

If you have a dynamic ip address, use a service like dyndns.org so that you only have to do this once.

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 1:41 am
Great!! Thanks so much.

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 2:25 am
Alright so I came across a few problems:

I saved the Winamp.pls and WindowsMedia.asx files, and linked them from my homepage. These both link to my IP address/server. However, when I click on these links, they do not open up in with the programs (Winamp and Windows Media respectively).

Any ideas? Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 3:40 am
You may need to edit your webservers Mime Types, if you have a control panel such as cPanel, you can do this with ease. This will stop the links displaying as text files and will open them with the proper programs.

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 5:11 am
Hmm don't know much about MIME's.

My webhost doesn't have cPanel functionality, although I know what it is. Is there another way of solving this problem? Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 6:38 am
Create/modify the .htaccess file in the same directory as your playlists.

Add the following lines:

AddType video/x-ms-asf asf asx
AddType audio/x-scpls pls

It's important the file is called .htaccess - htaccess is the extension although there is no filename, Windows will have a moan if you try and create such a file although it is possible. It's easiest to edit your existing file if you have one.

If this doesn't work, your server doesn't support streaming.

发表时间 Sun 09 Apr 06 @ 6:50 am
hi i got an encoder error when trying to broadcast to a shoutcast server plz help

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 1:27 pm
hi ppl i have an encoder error when i try and broadcast to my shoutcast server any 1 able to help me plz

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 2:07 pm
G'day folks, I think everybody has read thousands of posts regarding broadcasting with Virtual DJ, which begs the question, is there any added support in VDJ4, or maybe a fully functional built-in broadcast engine, that would be awesome.
Cheers.
DJ Stevomay.

发表时间 Tue 15 Aug 06 @ 4:48 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)