快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: hercules dj console mk2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i recently purchased the dj console and noticed that it had a mic input. The problem i am encountering is that i cant seem to get it to work. i tried reading the manual and it was talkin about enabaling talk over by going into the options after clicking the button in the task bar the only problem is there is no iconin my task bar for VDJ any of the time. So does anyone know how to work it ??? cheers everyone

:)

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 4:23 pm
mtg71Home userMember since 2006
I had the same problem the first time I tried to use it. If it did not put that taskbar at the bottom of your screen, it should be able to be found. Go to "All programs" from your start icon and search for it. Then move it to your desktop. All you have to do then is click on it and hit "open". You need to "enable talk over" on that screen. I hope this helps.....

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 5:30 pm
ok i moved it to the desktop and i pressed open but it just opens the program like normal where is the enable talk over :(

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 6:46 pm
You enable the Talkover function by pushing on the hardware/plastic volume button of the microphone on the console.

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 8:18 pm
i read that in the manual but it doesnt seem to work the peak light flashes sometimes so i know its kind of workin the thing is i just cant hear my voice through the speakers dunno how to resolve it :(

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 9:42 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Are you sure you have working mic connected to DjConslole?

Try to connect it to internal soundcard in computer to see if it works. Sometimes it just get the signal but not working properly (low quality mics)

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 06 @ 10:16 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
try latest , driver and boosting the sound levels in control pannel!:)

发表时间 Sat 06 May 06 @ 1:28 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)