快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Someone@musicmesse? New numark prices

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Since this is general forum and I think many people are curious about new numark products.
(i mean hardware) can someone ask for the estimated prices of the new units ?

iDJ2, HDMIX, D2Director.... ?

Thanks a lot... a was about to have all components for my gig rig but now there's a simpler solution :-)

发表时间 Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 5:02 pm
This is the 3rd topic about Numark. Once again, please wait after the Musikmess event to get more informations !

发表时间 Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 5:07 pm
My question was related just for hardware and no relations with previous two threads....
if I could go to the messe and ask myself just about the price .... it's the same, no rumors.
Thank you for understanding. I did not want ANY BEHIND THE SCENES info.

发表时间 Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 5:08 pm
No worries Lopez :)

The fact is that all the new Numark products where launched at MusikMesse yesterday, and there is no available info of the price for these new Numarks produkts yet.

They are probably not even in sale, as they where only demonstrated at the Musikmesse, as new products from Numark.

If you look at the Numark page or search in dj web-stores, you will see that the products are not for sale yet, so the price is not known:)

But be sure both Numark and Virtual DJ will give information accordingly after the Musikmesse is finished in Frankfurt.

:)

发表时间 Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 5:22 pm
Thanks for fast resp Rune,

ok, i printed out PDF overview, probably i can make a paper model from it, to have something to play with :-) Hopefully behringer will give some info after messe too. (at least that they cancelled BCD2000)

发表时间 Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 5:28 pm
paper model! :))) LOOOOOOOOOOL

发表时间 Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 5:31 pm
djzarePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Some serious sh... is coming from Numark. One thing you can say for them- inovative & on the market for everything. VDJ look out if You aren't already with them.

Something smells like.....Nirvana

发表时间 Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 1:53 am
Numark certainly seem to be on the mark with the new stuff they got

发表时间 Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 2:03 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I knew i couldn't sleep this night lol

发表时间 Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 3:21 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)