快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Using ambient videos when there is no video

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

acjayPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Does anyone know if it is possible to use Promo Only Ambient Videos when there is no video available? I have a lot of these that came with the Hot Videos and would love to use them seamlessly through Virtual DJ. Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Mon 27 Mar 06 @ 9:57 am
You cannot use them as they are because there is no audio track. If you add a silent audio track to themthenthey can be used.

发表时间 Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 6:44 am
DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005

发表时间 Tue 28 Mar 06 @ 4:25 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you can set a picture to show when there is no video, why not a video loop?
brainwave

发表时间 Wed 29 Mar 06 @ 1:27 am
acjayPRO InfinityMember since 2005
That is where I am trying to play the ambient videos, but I have not been able to do it. I wanted to convert the ambient video into something that will play as either a bitmap or visual plug in and have it run as a slideshow changing every 30 seconds. I have only been able to do either a picture slideshow or use the visual effects downloads. They are nice, but if you are in a nightclub enviorment or pro dj event charging top dollar, you should be able to give your client more than something similar to the visuals on Windows Media Player or WinAmp.

发表时间 Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 1:38 am
This is going to be a dumb question, but have you tried the 51 visualization pack and the new one? These visuals look nice to me...

My understanding is you can use just about any visualization from a few other programs. I haven't personally done this, but the quality is great. Also, as long as you are not using the "ADVANCED AUDIO" mode, you will see "REACTION" to the video... like the "RABBIT HOLE" Visualization will move and change direction/color with the beat.

Also, you can set these up to work to change every so many seconds... I considered some of these to be higher quality than others.

As far as the Visualizations that are on Promo Only or others.... I think there's a plug-in that allows you to FX a "RESTART" of a video file.... you could put an ambient video track in each deck (or have AUTO LOAD) in a track and have TWO sessions of VDJ running... One for just music and no video out, and one with VIDEO out... you WOULD have to have a faster processor though. Did that make sense to you?

发表时间 Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 3:49 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
actualy you can use a tiny amount of visualisatoins out there. and curently visualisations dont react when using ASIO. You can use another machine for VIS, and thats what most people do. Its better for stablility, performance, flexibility and other things. R3, Milkdrop, AVS studio and others.

Apparently theres this cool new one called tokyo live something, wanna see that

发表时间 Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 11:47 pm
I can't get anything out of the video...? I tried setting my config to show a visual (.svp file) and I have tried a bmp image. Nothing shows up? Am I doing something wrong? Could it be my video card?

发表时间 Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 7:43 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
the visuals swallow up alot of cpu so watch out

发表时间 Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 6:49 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

发表时间 Fri 23 Jun 06 @ 7:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)