快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: IT'S A FROZEN PROGRAM!!! NOT GOOD

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've been patiently trying to figure out what the f*ck is the problem here,

I start playing and than after 10 min, sometimes 30 min, sometimes more it just HANGS!!! I hear the music, but the screen goes totally blank, sometimes it surprises me and its a different color, yippy! sometimes green, sometimes red...but most of the time black!

What is the problem here! I downloaded the 3.3 version and still no results! I can not believe this, does anyone here have any solutions!

I got the list of 26 possible things to do, to optimize the software; and I will try them all, has been proven to work?

As well, has anyone just said forget it with Virtual DJ and purchased Traktor DJ instead to use with the Hercules device? Does Traktor hang like this as well?

Thanks

发表时间 Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 3:04 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Welcome to the forums. Not the way to ask for help. Waaaaa. Good luck. Can someone help this guy? I got nothing. lol

发表时间 Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 4:53 am
I get the feeling you are not happy. This post got 22 views, and only 1 response. I can tell you that is strange for a group of people that, bend over backwards to help each others. It may be the way you burst onto the scene. However, I realize we are not all the same, and you still need help. Can you give us a little more info? Laptop or desktop? What are the specs? Does this only happen with this software? I find it odd that the music continues, but the screen goes blank. Have you checked your monitor, and your videocard? Let us know, so we can help you.

发表时间 Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 6:29 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
@eightcubed write this info of your computer too:

- speed of processor
- ram
- graphic card
- programs that are runing when run VDJ (in background services too)
- if you have any external disks (i had problems with external disk once a long ago)
- check for updates of windows
- check for viruses

"I got the list of 26 possible things to do, to optimize the software"
it is in my blog too. check if they are the same as you saw.

发表时间 Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 11:37 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

发表时间 Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 11:45 am
One of my guys is having the same issue with his system. He is using a Dell Inspiron 6000 with a 1.6 ghz processor, (not sure on video) 512 mb of RAM, and an Indigo Dj sound card. It was happening to him last week, and he just called me to tell me that it happened again, blank screen, sound still working, but an unresponsive program. (Notice the nicely worded response, with no angry undertones :)

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 10:52 pm
There have been similar users with similar problems before where changing the windows screen resolution to match the skin has fixed the problem, i.e. 1024x768 for the default skin.

发表时间 Sat 26 Aug 06 @ 10:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)