快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Simple smartport laptop soundcard..

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

RoboconHome userMember since 2006
Ok so im about to buy a REALLY nice 5.2 ghz 2GB ram amd dualcore laptop and i was wondering......i dont use any external equipment.......do they make a smartport soundcard that JUST has front channel out and rear channel out?....so we could use just the regular SBLIVE style setup?.....i cant seem to find one that doesnt require outside attachments......stereo splitter mode is annoying and i need panning.....u guys rawk

发表时间 Sat 04 Mar 06 @ 12:18 am
muzzaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
And i was wondering....is this related to virtualdj in any way?

sounds like a powerfull laptop, if you buy it that is.

发表时间 Sun 05 Mar 06 @ 11:23 am
donrecoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
where are you getting it from and how much does it cost.. i have been looking at one from www.compamerica.com with amd processor...

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 10:53 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

There's no such 5.2GHz processor yet. AMD have a DUAL Core Processor with 2.6GHz in it. If we are going to let this kind of naming or interpretation, well then Intel Extreme Edition is a 13.6 GHz Processor.

By the way that laptop from compuamerica rocks, because it has N-Vidia 7800GTX and SATA Drives in it.

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 5:51 pm
its the fx-60 2.6 ghz X2 which means technically it has 2 cores running at 2.6 a piece (5.2 max power) ....now the question was i like running my buddies setup in the front channel rear channel config on his desktop... im wondering if theres a sound card internal OR external that has these manual jacks....stereo splitter mode is annoying because i can only get sound out of one side of my headphones and i cant use panning effects on the master..... im buying this laptop and plan on buying my own copy of VDJ pro....im possibly looking at those xp10's also

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 7:47 am

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 7:48 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It isn't 5.2 max power. We cannot ad up the speed of the two cores in a processor.

发表时间 Wed 15 Mar 06 @ 11:31 am
You can do what you want with a purchased version of VDJ in this site and a 4.1 or better soundcard.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Sun 19 Mar 06 @ 3:29 am
donrecoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I want to get one of these laptops also, but has anybody had problems doing video from an external drive since the notebook is limited space? I am looking at the lacie terabyte drive external.... raid...

发表时间 Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 1:47 pm

You can use whatever you want to. You can use a NAS System if you wish and get connect it by the RJ-45 Ethernet cable to the system. The best price solution is use an External USB case with a 300 or 500GB HD in it. THe USB connector must be alone and not shared with other USB (such a usb mouse or a usb soundcard or any other USB device), fo the other device must be place in another USB connector that also has another USB channel.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Mon 20 Mar 06 @ 6:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)