快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: WHERE IS TECH SUPPORT???!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

WHERE IS TECH SUPPORT???

Serious problem!

VDJ freezes and crashes computer when it can't connect to a network, even with no desire to connect to a network NOT THE INTERNET
Brand new rack mount system built specifically for DJing
Tried every tweak we can find and thing of
Not encountering any problem anyone else has, just this freezing
It freezes 30 secs into a song sometimes, and sometimes after 20 minutes.
After ever lock, event log says system was trying to reestablish a network connection, but failed
because it's not physically connected, nor desired to be.

We have an second, nearly identical system and and it does not suffer from this problem

P4 3.0GHz
1Gig RAM Kingston
Gigabyte mother board Intel 865 chipset
onboard LAN
GeForce 5500 FX

发表时间 Wed 22 Feb 06 @ 8:39 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
did you activate napster/yahoo system to have music from the internet, in Extensions Tab?

are you trying to search in the Global database?

In config, Network Tab is VDJ in the 1st mode: no network sync?

Did you activate Statistics in General Tab?

Did you activate Updates in General Tab?

These are the only options using Internet or Network. Hope you will solve your problem soon.

发表时间 Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 1:13 am
Nothing has been activated, in fact all has been specifically hunted down and deactivated. This happens during normal automix playback. No napster, all settings disabled. I am just going to build a new system...what the hell, it's only another $2500, right? Actually, I'd really like to figure this out. I don't want to spend another $2500!

发表时间 Thu 23 Feb 06 @ 8:41 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
this is maybe a problem in windows. I'm sorry but i don't know what can cause this problem.

You can contact e-service for further help: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

发表时间 Tue 28 Feb 06 @ 8:56 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yesterday the user "deejay76" wrote in Italian forum some problem to download the Pro version of the program. Please solve too fast the problem, that boy are really not happy because pay a program and can not download.
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/46916/Italian_Forum/Download_install_virtualdj_v3_3_exe_PROBLEMI__.html?page=1
HE DOESN'T SPEAK ENGLISH.
Please insert the Italian language for the answer of this and other question, there is a lot of Italian user without any dedicated Italian service.

Thanks
Cioce

发表时间 Wed 01 Mar 06 @ 8:45 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
cioce,

This problem are fix in the e-service... but we don't have any Italian sopken in the e-service. I can give you an answer, write to me in italian and english and post it selecting SPANISH in the lenguage. I'm goint to give him a solution.

发表时间 Sun 05 Mar 06 @ 1:07 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks a lot acw_dj, now I will report your answer into the italian forum.

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 11:03 am
I can try to help him: I know a bit (really few) Italian.

And Italian is similar to Spanish...

So I can answer him in My Italian/Spanish/English on same message.

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 11:46 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)