快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: U46DJ Setup - HELP!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm having a problem with setting up my U46DJ soundcard. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I keep hearing the signal from both tables in my headset. For example, if table 1 playing and is made active (green) and a track is also playing on table 2, I hear both of them in my headset.

Could someone that uses a U46DJ souncard please please post their settings? By this I mean
- where do you have your outputs connected? Mix Out or Channel 1 & 2?
- what is the setting in VDJ? 4.1 or Advanced Config?
- what programs are loaded? ASIO 4ALL? The ESI Control Panel?

I just can't figure out how to set up this souncard to work properly, and it's getting pretty annoying. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 12 Feb 06 @ 4:18 am
ok Dj_fulio, im using U46DJ soundcard also. It works great but there i a couple of things that you have to make sure you right.

1. Make sure it is plugged straight into your're pc and no onto one of them USB multipiers.
It also is a good idea to plug it in after your PC is on and running.
2. You need to use the drivers that come with the sound card. NOT ASIO 4 ALL this is very important,
it will not work properly.
3. Connect all your wires. L/R from each turn table into sondcard...i.e( L ch. from TT 1 to ch. 1 on the soundcard. R ch. from TT 1 to ch. 2 on the sound card.----do the same for the other TT in ch 3 and 4 of the card.)
---Now i got my outputs 5,6,7,8 going to my mixer. 5 & 6 left and 7 & 8 right.
The great thing about VDJ you can set this all up in the software meaning you can plug it in like i have it and flip flop the channels using VDJ.
AS FAR AS CUEING MUSIC YOU NEED TO USE YOUR MIXER. PLUG HEADPHONES INTO YOUR MIXER AND NOT YOUR SOUND CARD.

Now dont worry VDJ makes the process easy for us. You say you can play music so im gonna guess you got the TCV configured correctly.

Anymore questions let us know so we can further help
noodlecop
aka
DJ TnT

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 9:51 am
hello noodlecop,

you wrote that you use the esi u46dj soundcard. I have a question on it and maybe you can help me.

I use the U46DJ with TCV and when I set the timecode signal I get on chanel 1&2 only between 20-80% and on chanel 3&4 100%.

I checked all the settings but I don't find a solution. I used before the maya44 usb and there I had 100% on both sides without problems.

Please check out for me how much signal you have on each side.

Thanks a lot.

Greetz
Toni

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 8:21 pm
Noodelcop,

Thanks for the reply. It gives me hope that the U46DJ actually works properly for you. However, I have a different set-up, which maybe you can help me with.

I'm not using TCV's -- I'm simply using my desktop computer, the U46DJ, a pair of headphones, and an external sound system (home system).

I have the sound system connected to Output 1 & 2 on the U46DJ, and the headphones plugged into the U46DJ headset jack. Also I'm not loading ASIO4ALL drivers, strictly using native. The problem I can't seem to fix is routing the signals properly (i.e. I can't isolate a signal for the headphones from the active VDJ turntable, while at the same time ouputting the signal to the sound system with the crossover).

I've tried the 2 souncard mode, as well as the advanced set-up, but again, something always goes wrong.

Maybe you can replicate my setup and see what works for you. I'm probably asking for too much here, but I really want to get this working properly. Thanks sooo much.

发表时间 Wed 15 Feb 06 @ 3:43 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Have you tried all my suggestions at your other post ?
- Control panel: 1+2 to out 1+2 (not mix)
- 2 cards+headphones setup/WDM MODE
- Did you set 1+2 and 3+4 for the soundcards ? Invert button maybe ?
Set 1+2 for headphones and 3+4 for main out, as the headphone jack on the u46 is probably the same with the 1+2 out (unless there is soft/hardw.. switch)

This setup should work if the u46dj has multi outs (1+2 and 3+4 pairs)
Is this the case ?
If not, try something simillar in Asio mode.

发表时间 Wed 15 Feb 06 @ 1:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)