快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Bluetooth audio tutorial

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

alx2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I've prepared a tutorial to use a mobile phone bluetooth headset with your laptop or desktop pc (however it's intended for laptops when you are on the move and you don't want to carry all your stuff with you)

with this configuration, you'll have the laptop's soundcard for the main out, and the bluetooth headset for the headphones out. I haven't tried to use it also as microphone, I never use the microphone capabilities. I hope you like it.

it's on my blog,

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/alx2k/

Have fun,

Alejandro

发表时间 Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 12:44 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Thanks for sharing this info with us Alejandro. It's very helpful information.

GRACIAS!

This info is available for Home Users and Above. No license users don't stop here saying you don't see nothing, it's visible only for licensed users only.

发表时间 Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 10:03 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Gracias Alejandro, very interesting!

This is just what i needed.

Are you using WinXP SP1 or SP2, because since i upgraded to SP2 i'm not able to use the drivers that come with my USB dongle, windows takes over and disables the drivers from the USB dongle.

发表时间 Wed 08 Feb 06 @ 11:43 pm
lej78480, I use SP2, actually I have a Logitech Dinovo, so I use the dock station as my bluetooth Hub.
I had some problems with the latest drivers by logitech, so I had to install the ones that came originally with my keyboard (however my problem was with my mobile phone, not with the headset).

If you need some more info about it, feel free to ask as much as you want (until you get no reply, LOL)

Alejandro

发表时间 Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 11:56 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
OK thanks, i'll see if i can get this up on myself first.

发表时间 Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 2:54 pm
I forgot to tell you that, the first time I wanted to connect the headset, It took me like 2 or 3 tries to pair it with my computer, don't ask me why, because I was using the same code all the time, but suddently it paired and now works perfect, I would recommend to have the headset very close to the bluetooth hub when you are pairing it.

发表时间 Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 4:34 pm
I've prepared a tutorial to use a mobile phone bluetooth headset with your laptop or desktop pc (however it's intended for laptops when you are on the move and you don't want to carry all your stuff with you)

with this configuration, you'll have the laptop's soundcard for the main out, and the bluetooth headset for the headphones out. I haven't tried to use it also as microphone, I never use the microphone capabilities. I hope you like it.

it's on my blog,
http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/alx2k/

I can't find this tutorial anymore, any ideas ?
thanks

发表时间 Thu 16 Jul 09 @ 11:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)