快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: save me!!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi everyone,
i'm an italian guy that going to be stupid because of the setting...
i mean i got a pair of gemini icdj plus mixer gemini ipmx and maya 44 usb soundcard....i've had tried for the last 3 days tosetting up everythinghs with VDJ... i just followed the instruction setting found in this forum left by someone..
after i went on the VDJ low latency config and i had played the two timecoded cd that i burned before.
well i can hear the wistle but i got the quality at 0% i can se the red and green wave, i really don't know what i have to do now....
i just will use my VDJ with djset....

please help me

发表时间 Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 8:50 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
mikidj64,

Check your cables, just to be sure both have a signal. from your TCCDs. you can follow the instructions for setting TCVs and change Turntables with CD-Players.

http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/Dams/image3.jpg

The problem you describes seems to be a cable fault; the signal isn't stereo and then the display drops to 0 signal quality.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Fri 03 Feb 06 @ 11:44 am
hi acw dj,
i tried almost everythings but still 0% i pretty sure that all the cables are fixed well and i can ear the wistle but still 0% i'm getting crazi and i really would use my VDJ with My cdj's and mixer please help me...and i followed the link that you posted
what can i do???

发表时间 Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 3:01 pm
ok in the TCV advanced screen make sure that you don't have the following checked

-RIAA pre amp
-Anti-Skip
make sure you chose cd-player and not 33 or 45

once these settings are right can you please let us know if the red and green waves are loud or low? by loud you'll see the bars touching the top and bottom of the boxes and by too low you'll see them barely moving. A good setting would be to have them about in the middle between the center of the box and top/bottom.

发表时间 Tue 07 Feb 06 @ 10:02 pm
i did it but still 0% signal....
i really don't know what to do, the waves are in the middle can you please tell me one more time the excatly configuration and what i have to do step by step???
i mean what i can do with VDJ once i will get the signal??
i hope to get the signal as soon as posossible..

发表时间 Thu 09 Feb 06 @ 9:05 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Try Advanced View and check "Invert Signal" maybe that's the problem.

发表时间 Wed 15 Feb 06 @ 5:28 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)