快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Scratch video

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?videos=445002&T=1404

Simple video of Dj Thunder D and My self (Its been a while for me)

Anyway:
Can you get this kind of schatches with the xp10's? I'm looking to buy a controller for vdj and cant make up my mind... xp10, Berihnger, Hercules, others?

All Coments are welcome.

发表时间 Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 3:07 pm
If you are serious about scraching you have 2 choices :

- XP10 ( works in many ways as a scratch CD-player, touch sensitive platter)

- TIMECODE ( and use real dj hardware to control VDJ, either timecode vinyl or timecode cd)

The Hercules / Behringer / DAC and other midi controllers cant be used the same way to "control a scratch", as they do not have touch sensitive jogwheels (=drifting, off cue scratch etc). But you can still get some good basic scratches on them too... Just not advanced Uzi DMC stuff ;)

发表时间 Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 3:12 pm
So you are telling me that I can get these scratches with the XP10's?

发表时间 Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 10:55 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
have a look about, i think there are some vids of someone using some XP10s somewhere. they do not have a moving platter at the end of the day so they wont be as good as a pair of techs 1200s but for controllers (and with programmable buttons too) they are good, bit on the procey side for what they are tho if you ask me. if your well into your scratching get some decks or vinyl emulating CDs like your mate has.

发表时间 Wed 25 Jan 06 @ 11:46 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Impressive vid I must say. I can't say that I would be able to rival the skills of that vid unfortunately, I'm still a beginner. I did have a video posted of some basic scratching which was posted in the forums a while back. If you can't find it i'll try reposting it or try and make a new vid at the best of my ability :)

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 3:34 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i gotta get a webcam some time lol. im not super skilled but its cool to show other people how you do things and share a bit of info. if a picture says a thousand words then a video says a million.

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 3:56 am
Thanks for the tips. I will like to see a video of hard scratching on a XP10

@ I Rids: I found your post with the video but I could not play them since the time has expired in the web service. Can you please post them again?.
I like to see how they work even with basic scratching.

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 6:40 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Good stuff vnz. I haven't seen that on an xp10. What mixer is that?

发表时间 Sat 28 Jan 06 @ 4:32 am
Djej that is a Allen & Heath Xone:02 mixer with 2 3500 Dennons cd players.

发表时间 Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 5:21 am
xgl_djPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Nice scratching from u and your partner... u should post your vid on the denon dj forum... if it not there already, i cant remember seening it there though..
How well do you rate your mixer?... it seems to cut very nice.

发表时间 Sun 29 Jan 06 @ 8:46 am
I was thinking of posting it in the Dennon web site. I rate the mixer a 9 since I havent got used to the sliders been so light. You can probably move them by blowing air on them. But overall is a very good mixer for battle and scratchin. I like the Rane mixer a little bit better my self.

发表时间 Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 8:55 pm

发表时间 Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 4:56 am
Cool video.

Anyone has another video using XP10 with VirtualDJ?

发表时间 Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 11:17 am
Thanks for that Dj Quickhands. I will like to see a video with more scratchin on the XP10 or even another controller out there.

发表时间 Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 6:37 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi all,

Funny I found a vid I did with the xp10's a year back when I first got them. I've reposted it so people can see. Unfortunately my skills are those of a beginner :(

Selling xp10's next month for an upgrade to icdx if released.

Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WRKI6xyYNo

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 12:19 am
Thanks for that Great video on the xp 10's. Transforming sound really good. I think scratching on the xp10 is what does not sound's the same as a cd or vinyl.

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 2:08 am
How doesn't it sound the same? I can't tell. I'm a beginner and I am just wondering what I'm missing.

I thought the scratching was pretty good for using those controllers.

The XP10's are expensive! On their site:

299 Euro = 381.9127 U.S. dollars

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 3:47 pm
@ vnz161820

What skin were you using in that video on Acidplanet for the sampler and the other video? It looks neat.

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 3:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)