快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Virtual DJ Download

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I purchased VDJ to use on a laptop which is not connected to the internet. I have downloaded it to my home computer copying the download onto CD and onto the laptop. VDJ will not run on the laptop, what is going wrong.

Phil Rothwell

发表时间 Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 11:37 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
More details would be needed - laptop configuration (hardware / software), what exactly happens when you run the .exe file (is there any error massage displyed, does your computer freeze, etc.)

发表时间 Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 1:21 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Try copying the .exe from your CD to your notebook before executing it. I seem to remember people having issues running the installer from a read-only CD.

Nicolas

发表时间 Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 2:37 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Phil,
Your description is a little grey whether the install runs or the program won't open properly.
If you click the help tab and ask a quesiton you can contact eservice and we can reset you for a fresh download of the install file.

A memory stick or camera also will work for quickly transferring the install file to the other machine.

R

发表时间 Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 4:00 pm
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm pretty sure that to install the software onto a second machine, it needs to be connected to the internet. I had the same problem when I started out, but managed to solve it by (reluctantly) connecting my other machine to the net.

Hope this helps.

Cheers....keep spinnin...:o)

P

发表时间 Sat 14 Jan 06 @ 4:38 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you can copy the installation file of VDJ on the non-internet computer, and then install VDJ.

If you try to run the software from a CD, without installing it on the computer it won't work.

发表时间 Thu 19 Jan 06 @ 2:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)