快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ (full version) + Numark DXM01 USB = Compatible ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

rikardPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi all, it's my first post here, and my knowledge of DJ:ing/mixing is very limited, so please be nice with me :)

I am about to setup music for our "once-in-a-mounth-salsa-club", and I have an idea of the concept that we should use, which is:
- active speakers (Behringer B300)
- laptop
- mixer (the Numark DXM01 USB)

As you can see, this is a budget setup (since our community have very limited assets), approx. EUR 1000 (excl. the laptop off course). Now my question: Will this setup will be compatible, i.e will this setup work together with VDJ?

One of our reasons of buying a "DXM01 USB mixer" is that people which I have talked to states that with 2 USB cables connected between the laptop and the mixer will enable monitoring of the "inactive channel", this since the mixer have 2 sound cards - I have no idea if it is like this, or if I had misunderstood it all. Another reason of buying the mixer is that our music setup won't be limited by having a laptop - one can connect 2 CD-players (or something else) aswell.

Hopefully something of this post made sense. I'm very grateful for additional advices (besides of my question) aswellregarding

Greetings from Sweden!
Rikard

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 3:22 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Yes you understood right on the numark DXM01 usb. It has a double integrated soundcard, which will be fully compatible with VDJ.

but don't forget to add 130€ for VDJ on your budget ;)

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 6:10 pm
the usb mixer is a good choice , if you want to both use analogue sources and Virtual DJ connected to the same mixer :)

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 8:31 pm
rikardPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks for the feedback guys, feeling much more confident about our plans for the setup now. Yes, you are right, we will have to add another EUR 130 to our budget (for the VDJ software), but that we'll do gladly. I have tested the demo version for only two days, and as far as I can see it seems very stable comparing with other DJ-software that I tested - no crashes att all, and I have really "provoked" the software pretty much. Describing the VDJ software with one word would be: Excellent (!)

Thanks again,
Rikard

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 10:08 pm
good to hear ;)

hope to see you as a full member soon, and good luck with your setup:)

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 06 @ 10:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)