快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Is there an option to.... (plus TCCD question)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Right, im using the trail of vdj, i think its brilliant software, but i have 2 questions before i go ahead and make a full purchase.

1st of all, is there an option or plugin so that when i load a song on to a deck the start point will be where there is actaully sound. Because some mp3 files have a silence at the beggining of them so i have to use my jog wheels to get the cue point of the start of the actaul song, quite annoying at times.

Also, i've got TCCDs working brilliantly, but when i put up the tempo to certain levels the quality decereases somewhat, if i move it like 2 mms down it will go to 100% again, any ideas?

The quality stays at 100% if i tick the invert stereo and invert phase but then i cant use the cue button properly.

Im using a Citronic CD6 and a maya usb card.

Cheers

发表时间 Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 9:41 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
You're talking about an autocue function...
well there is such an option but it works differently than in hardware (or software) players.
It goes automatically to cue1 (when exist)
For me this is better, as the first thing i do when i load a song for the first time is to set cue 1.
So i can have (auto) goto cue1 if i want.

About the quality, if you're talking about the TC quality %, it looks normal to have a drop when you alter the TC (eg. changing pitch)

Ps. disable the master tempo in cd-player

发表时间 Fri 23 Dec 05 @ 6:24 am
right cool, iv had a little go with all that. is there no way to press cue on the cd player and have it go back to a cue point you've set?

also does it mean i have to set the tempo of the track in vdj and i cant do it from the cd player?

cheers

发表时间 Sat 24 Dec 05 @ 7:59 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Try to understand how timecode works with cd players.
There are some limitations from this technology, and all timecode programs affected not only vdj.
If you press the cue button on cd player the timecode just stops and so does vdj (while cd-player goes -internally- to its cue point). You must press play again to sent the timecode position again..
Also Master tempo (better time stretch) is a Dsp algorithm to the audio signal path.
Timecode is not your music but a control signal. If you enable MT on cd player you just alter and distort the timecode. Use MT in virtual dj instead.

发表时间 Sun 25 Dec 05 @ 3:18 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)