快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: time code reference shifted, can't reach...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

In some circumstances the timecode reference is slightly shifted forwards, and I can't reach the start of the loaded song in VDJ even If I play the timecode from the begining.

SETUP- VDJ 3,2 demo, synched to CDplayer thru VCD, ASIO drivers. timecode quality is 100%, Anti Skip is off.

This beahivor is like when the timecode reference is not taked as globally but I can't find any setting to modify this kind of settings.

Thanks in advanced and sorry about my english.
Gustavo

发表时间 Mon 05 Dec 05 @ 9:23 pm
Should I think, I'm the only with this problem?

发表时间 Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 6:08 pm
Same issue here.. I used a paid of CDJ800's with a MAYA 44 and the time code CD's.. its nto accurate.. I would set the itme code where I wanted but when I pressed play on the CD player it was like it had drifted.. sometimes foirward and sometimes backwards. also scratching was not working.. it was like I would scratch and there would be a short delay .....\

发表时间 Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 7:08 pm
Here all works fine, scratching, pitch time, pitch bend up-down, no glitches and timecode is very accurate when it is rolling...
the PROBLEM is when I jump from one timecode part, to another (like when you use cue-play button repeatedly), then the shift happens, but even with the shifted timecode, you can work (scratch, bend etc), just when you play many times the timecode from the very begining or wait for a while (not every time works) it gets in perfect synch again.

About your big latency (the short delay you feel) probably you haven't selected ASIO drivers, or ASIO drivers buffers size is too big. Check drivers on VDJ to see if ASIO is selected:
Go to config/audio cards, then select last item bottom "low latency time code vinyls" and in audio card (at right) select the apropiated ASIO driver.
If you still have a big latency chek in your audio card GUI your ASIO buffer size.

Good Luck!

And if somebody knows something about my "shift" problem please give me a tip ;)

发表时间 Wed 07 Dec 05 @ 12:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)