快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Thinking of buying, but...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, I'm a Virtual DJ noob. I've tested about 8 demos of various software and I like Virtual DJ the best. BUT! There are some issues that, unless solved, will make me go with another (crappier) software. Perhaps someone here can help me out. Please note, I'm using the demo version for now.

1.) My id3v2 tags do not display, eventhough I've enabled them from the config menu. Instead, I get lists of file names, which doesn't help me. This is a pain. My files are all .wma, tagged using Windows Media Player 10.

2.) When I try to drag a song from an .mu3 playlist to a deck, the deck says "error." Again, my .mu3 playlists consist of .wma files saved as .mu3 lists using WMP10. (I know, I know, I'm a .wma loser).

Solve these issues for me, and I'll happily plonk down my hard-earned cash!

-FM

发表时间 Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 2:21 pm
I should add none of my .wma's has dmr bollocks on them.

发表时间 Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 2:55 pm
1. Virtual DJ 3.2 can read tags... there is also a plugin for id3 tags available for download, for our full registered users

2. Make the playlists inside Virtual DJ. Drag songs to playlist window, and save them if you want.
(some playlists made by other apps dont have the whole file file location inside for the mp3 file, and therefore does not work correctly)

DRM wma works in 3.2 by the way... :) But the problem with your wma is probably that you made the playlist in some other app (WMP,WinAmp etc). Make them inside VDJ, that works a lot better :)

Feel free to ask if you have other questions :) And hopefully we will see u as a full member soon...

Happy mixing

发表时间 Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 5:50 pm
Well, you've NEARLY got me convinced. I recently learned that WMP puts a little white line between songs when it saves a list as an m3u playlist, and this is what screws up its compatibility with other software (in some instances -- it works with Nero just fine). In other words, this can be fixed EASILY and so my EXISTING playlists can be transfered to VDJ, no problem. Right?

But anyway, if it can REALLY read id3 tags from wma files, then I'm sold! Are you SURE it can read id3 tags from wma files with this plug-in?

发表时间 Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 5:35 pm
Hallo : I have over 2500 songs on Windows media player (the computer is not connected to the internet),all of them properly tagged :(song , artist, album ...).
However , virtual dj does not recognise that data , for it only says unknown artist ,unknown album ...
Should l tag these couple of thousand songs again ?
Please avoid me this hardtime

发表时间 Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 8:02 am
by the way , files are wma

发表时间 Thu 01 Dec 05 @ 8:07 am
Hi am abig fun of virtual dj 3.1 da demo version, but l hav been try to download it thru' download.com but it just keeps hunging, and of course if it works well for me l will send for da full version soon, help me out.

Dj lovekelis (uganda).

发表时间 Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 1:52 pm
Normally you should tag the files directly.

Right click on the file, go to properties. Click on the summary tab and then click on advance.

From each field This is where VDJ grabs its information or at least this is what I had to do.
If there is another way of doing it other then re-taging the file inside VDJ please share guys.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 4:32 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Lovekelis,

Try to use a program like Realplayer Download manager to don't loose what you have already donwload.

Good Luck!

发表时间 Sat 03 Dec 05 @ 5:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)