快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: i have a question!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ok so some djs use an acapella and an instrumantal and scratch the acapella but how do you make it so you can scratch another acapella song so basically would you need 3 turntables or do you have to make a mix and then mix it again with scratches in the backround while the acapella is still playing and not getting scratched?

发表时间 Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 4:44 am
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You could do it a few ways. One would be to load the acapella in as a sample. The sample machine plays mp3's just fine as well as the .vdj files. Two, you could open more then one instance of VDJ. that get's tricky and you need to full member so you can download the correct skin. You could search the forums and find that multi-instance has been discussed. I've never tried it. Or, you could do it as you said, play over a mix...which isn't really live djing. I use the sample machine personally when I want to do that. You can't scratch what's in the sample but I use the song playing on the deck for that. You could play the instrumental as the sample and then you'd have both decks free to scratch.

发表时间 Tue 29 Nov 05 @ 9:57 pm
TheTurkPRO InfinityMember since 2005
thanks that helps alot i use the one where you put the instrumental as a sample its better because it teaches me to not mess with the instrumental or scratch it and i like scratching acapellas so i use an acapella on both decks now and a instrumental for a sample its like going further and further into djing

发表时间 Fri 02 Dec 05 @ 4:08 am
7546Home userMember since 2005
how can i mix with earthphones????

发表时间 Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 5:45 am
7546: you need the full version of VDJ to do that

发表时间 Thu 22 Dec 05 @ 8:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)