快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: VDJ Sound questions..

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

satmen2Home userMember since 2005
Im having some issues with VDJ and hope someone can help. sonmg of the songs when pitched up or down and using master temp sound like they are under water. if I put them back to "0" pitch it is fine. I am using a MAYA 44 USB sound card. also I noticed sometimes when I am playing a song a move the cursor to get into the song, it sometimes freezes and then comes back and plays from the new point.. any help would be appreciated...

发表时间 Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 1:45 am
PionaraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi Satmen2

This sounds like it might be a pc hardware problem, you know, RAM, etc

Let us know what you're using and we can surely sort it for you...:o)

Also, if you've got the full version, you should register it. It breathes life into the options available re sound and what have you...like you wouldn't believe!!!

Cheers, and keep spinnin'...:o)

P

发表时间 Thu 17 Nov 05 @ 2:23 am
satmen2Home userMember since 2005
768MB of ram.. USB 2.0 Hard drive Maya 44 SOund Card.. Laptop Pentium M 1.6G

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 3:48 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well the configuration seems OK. About that timestretch sound, the current algorithm for master tempo is not that good (though it shouldn't be as bad as you describe it), so for now I would advise you not to use it. If you think it is very bad, can you upload a short sample of distorted and original sounds (mp3, 2-3 seconds), so we could tell you more precisely what's the situation.

The skipping might happen when clicking on the track, when it is still being loaded in memory. If that happens when the track is already fully loaded, than there might be memory issues.

Regards.

发表时间 Sat 19 Nov 05 @ 6:28 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Satmen2, what version of VirtualDJ are you using now?

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 2:12 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)