快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: mixer question (samples)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ok i was planning on buying an american audio qd5mkII mixer, mainly for its optical crossfader and adjustable crossfader curves, plus the price is reasonable. i want to use samples as well and i am assuming i will need a 3rd channel to run the samples thru. does anyone know a good 3 channel mixer with optical crossfader, and adjustable curves?! also i will be using TCV, delta 44, and my factory soundcard for samples.

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 12:18 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
if your gonna be using tcv all audio output has to be on the same ASIO device, same for input so you wont be able to have samples on a seperate channel if you only have 4 output channels on your delta. stupid but you cant use 'advanced configuration' when using ASIO you only have 6 pre deffined options in that little drop down menu. not very flexible at all. good thing i got a 10 in 10 out card to start with or i would have wasted my money

发表时间 Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 1:21 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ps speaking of good 3 ch mixers i use a numark DM 3050 and appart from the crossfader (got a good new one now) its fine. has pfl, meetering, split cue or blend and cue mix, crossfader reverse (hamster) and selectable fader curves. numark rock lol!

发表时间 Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 1:27 am
so if i'm correct i could use a UC33 to control samples, a Delta 66 for the extra outputs, and the numark dm 3050 3 channel mixer for the 3rd channel for samples correct?

发表时间 Thu 10 Nov 05 @ 12:44 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)