快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: anyone used this hardware?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i am looking into purchasing 2 numark TT1650s and a Denon dn-x100. i was just wondering if anyone has some insight on either. i am purchasing 2 TT and mixer and trying to stay under $500 so if anyone has better ideas please let me know. also i would like a 3 channel mixer so i can have a backup cd player. but its not a necessity

发表时间 Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 4:57 pm
I heard that the TT1650s are made in plastic and are built really cheap.

Might want to save a bit more cash and go with some better decks then the Numark TT1650s

as far as the mixer goes the Dn-X100 should be alright for starters.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 11:14 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I would try the Gemini tt-02 or better is the tt-03, just as a suggestion

发表时间 Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 4:07 am
ok well im looking at either the numark tt200 or the gemini tt-03 they both are $199 and i'm looking at torque and how they are built. so far the geminis are looking more promising...they look like they are built better than the numarks and i like the boxy solid look compared to the numark sloped look... and im looking into different mixers too i think the denon dn-x100 would be fine but i may up grade to the 300 due to the effect send and return. anyway i changed mymind on how much money i'm willing to spend. i think i would like to spend around $700 so if anyone has suggestions please send them! I am completly new to djing and i want to get something with high torque for scratching and also that will last a while. but i cant afford technic 1200s so i will do the best i can for about $700

发表时间 Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 11:39 am
ok numark tt200 torque = 1.6 kg/cm and gemini tt03 2.2 kg/cm

gemini 1 numark 0

numark tt200 no target light gemini does

gemini 2 numark 0

numark start stop buttons on both sides gemini nope

gemini 2 numark 1

anything else i should look at? straight or curved tone arms... does it really matter? i want to have good all around setup for hip-hop scratch and trance and long fades

发表时间 Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 11:44 am
straight tone arm will have less chance of track skips although an S-Shaped tone arm will give better tracking.

either way if your tone arm is properly adjusted it really doesn't matter. Its all about personal preferences.

发表时间 Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 5:21 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
I'm confused..
"less chance of track skips" and "better tracking" it's not the same thing ?

发表时间 Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 5:52 pm
My TT has an s_arm and i forget all about the perfect balance stuff, i have it somewhat balanced and then try scratching, if it skips i adjust the tonearm weight adding a little more, then i try again and repeat until the needle holds the groove. * if your using TCV then you wouldn't have skips anyways. MY vote Gemini tt-03

发表时间 Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 5:55 pm
yeah thats what i'm thinking... i'm weighing my options but thats #1 on my list now

发表时间 Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 6:04 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
The "S Arm" is better tracking the music (from the beginning to the end) like it was recorded in the factory when it was made... Using a S-Arm TT with a more audiophile stylus (Stanton 681 EEE II-S for example) with elliptical shape, you will DON'T miss sounds in some places of the vinyl. This is meant better Tracking, which give you better sound and channel separation.

In resume: S-Arm TT is better for audiophile use (and DJing too).

Strait arms doesn't have this benefit, but who cares, if you going to scratch with them no one can tell if you are using a Straight or S-Arm... If you want a better sound in regular records (vinyls) then you most have and S-Arm TTs and elliptical stylus with low weight use (0.75-1.5gr). But If you are going to scratch then you may use spherical stylus and more weight (2.5.5gr), you could use a straight arm TT too, because nobody cares if the scratch have 20-20KHz ±0.3% in the sound…

发表时间 Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 7:28 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Great explanation acw -)
I knew about the straight arm benefit on scratching, but not the S-arm advantage on sound.
I wish my Technics 1200's had straight arms...

发表时间 Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 8:18 pm
djrekdHome userMember since 2005
DJ Gauge -

You can get used Technics for around $200 a shot. Grab yourself a used mixer, and you are good to go. My used Techs are quite good, although I did have to calibrate the pitch when I first got them. Just a thought!

Rekd

发表时间 Tue 01 Nov 05 @ 6:09 pm
where did you pick up the used technics? ebay or local shop?

发表时间 Tue 01 Nov 05 @ 6:17 pm
Not for nothing but those Gemini's(2.2) have more torque then a 1200(1.5)

发表时间 Tue 01 Nov 05 @ 8:09 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
TT-500s have 5.0 Kg of torque but that doesnt mean to say they are the best deck. (i own a pair, pics in blog) for the money ether go for second hand vestax or technics or get some tt500s or stanton t 80's fresh out the box

发表时间 Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 2:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)