快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mic setup + m-audio pro soundcard

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

donnPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have virtual dj hooked up through my M-audio FW410 external soundcard using a separate output for each deck and its working pretty well aprt from one thing: the mic. I cannot find anywhere to set the input for my mic, and also something that I am really confused about...

Becuase the mic is in mono plugged into one of the XLR sockets, it is only ouputting in the left ear. I want to try my hand at shoutcast dj-ing but its not very nice if listeners only hear my mono mic from in the left channel. Is there anyway I can duplicate the signal to come out in the left and right?

I am using the m-audio FW 410.

发表时间 Sat 29 Oct 05 @ 7:32 pm
donnPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Nevermind I have fixed it myself. For anyone who searches with the same problem. If you are using any kind of pro soundcard, then you simply set the channel and voice recording functions in the ordinary windows sound devices on the control panel (this has nothing to do with vdj). Vdj then uses these ordinary mic settings.

For the second problem if you have any kind of virtual mixer or software mixer for your multichannel soundcard, then simply pan the input your mono mic to center (usually the left channel is panned all the way to the left, and the right to the right. Simple solutions but tough to find :)

发表时间 Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 12:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)