快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: SOme VDJ Questions..

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

satmen2Home userMember since 2005
Used Virtual DJ last night for a gig and have some things that happened that I wold like answers to if possible..

1. somehow both CUE Buttons became linked. WHen I pressed the Cue on the right side, the left side that was playing went back to the cue point.

2. songs do not auto-cue to the first beat. I start a song and there is blank space before the song starts. I have to cue past the space.

3. sometimes I wil load a song and press the key to go to first beat an it will jump to a random part of the song. ALso the pitch will be moved up or down and not at ZERO when the song is l oaded.

4. All songs are analyzed but the beat match function does not work properly..

any answers to these questions would be appreciated...

发表时间 Sun 23 Oct 05 @ 5:03 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
donjt know about the cue buttons on the skin dont use them dont know how they are supposed to work but chances are with somethign like that is its not broken your just doing it wrong.

auto cue doesnt work well. do it yourself and set a cue there, make sure in settings you have go to first cue point selected and it will cue properly every time. you only have to do it once and its done for life (or until your demo runs out, or until you upgrade to the full version)

if you have auto pitch or whatever its called selected in options it will mathc the bpms of the deck. if its a wrong bpm it doesnt care it just matches them as it is. if you dont want it to do that just turn off auto mathcing in the settings

the BPM detection isnt great, if you play a kind of music that doesnt work well the dont rely on it or set up your songs frist manualy to prevent your reliance on wrong information messing up your mix

发表时间 Mon 24 Oct 05 @ 1:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)