快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Video Question

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When running Virtual DJ on computer with ample processing power and 1.5gig of ram why is the video out of sync.

What is the file format of choice for VDJ, I've done some searching in this forum and my results were inconclusive. I only have my buddys computer through tonight and he swears he won't lend it to me anymore. Now he sounds like you guys :D "Just buy the damn program already!" LOL

anyway I have all sorts of music videos I tried ripping them to Divx, mpg, avi, m2v.

I only got one mpg to work, but the video was 3 seconds behind the audio in VDJ works fin in Windows Media Player. Anyone have the proper format and screen size, and compression. Help meh please...

发表时间 Sat 08 Oct 05 @ 10:56 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I work with 3 formats:

1.- 320x240 MPEG-1, 1800Kbps in video, and 224kps 44KHz in Audio.

2.- 720x480 MPEG-2, 7800Kbps and 224Kbps 48KHz (DVD)

3.- High DEF in DivX6 for MPEG-2 videos.

All these work without any trouble at all. I have the issue you describe with the VDJ 3.0 but never has it again with 3.1.

You can work with VOB, MPG, MPEG, DivX, AVI without feeling nothing wrong. Sometimes .DAT and .WMV have reported some problems, but there are members of the community who are using them now without a problem.

发表时间 Sun 09 Oct 05 @ 6:34 am
I'm with him on this one... and I'm pretty sure I am on version 3.1... I think a valid question would be, is Virtual DJ a "patched" system, or are new versions complete? I know that when I installed it the first time, I had to download a patch to remove the "VIRTUAL DJ" logo... Now I'm on version 3.1, and it is here again.

My system specs are:
Barton 3000 FSB 400Mhz
2 Gig Dual Channel (matched) DDR 3200 Ram (at 400Mhz)
ATI Radeon 9800XT with non-catalyst drivers current at 5.9
Plenty of HDD space

The videos are NEW converted from VOB files using WOBLE and/or Nero, they play fine in NERO SHOWTIME. I've changed the decoder... would the Nero decoder be better? I saw someone mention the Elcard (sp) MPG decoder...

发表时间 Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 10:17 pm

The instructions are simple, but if you are worry about making changes in the windows registry you could apply this and be happy. I do it for you.

http://www.redicom1.com/wam/vdj/NoLogo_VDJ31.exe

To make changes right, don't have running VDJ, close the program if you are using it. If VDJ is off, then double click NoLogo_VDJ31.exe and unzipped the file. By default is in C:\\VDJ31.

The unzipped file NoLogo_VDJ31.reg and answer YES and OK to the questions. And that´s all. Open VDJ and there's no logo in your VDJ 3.1 You could erase the C:\\VDJ31 after doing the change.

The traditional registry edits:

Start->Run: regedit

Look in: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\VirtualDJ

Then search for: VideoNoLogo and modify to 1 the value.

That's it.

VDJ don't have to be running at the time you make this change.

Reference:
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/40848/General_Discussion/VDJ_Logo_in_3_1__.html

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 7:51 am
In some DVDs you could Rip as AC3 or PCM audio formats. When you use AC3 (Dolby) you have to install that AC3 filter and use Windows Media Player as your Video Decoder for VOB files.

If you let use PCM Audio for your VOB files you could use VOB with VDJ Internal Video Decoder without any problems.

I think is better to Rip with SmartRipper, but you could use what you want.

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 8:22 am
@ acw_dj

Thanks for the heads up I assumed my buddy kept his updated, I updated it for him and all the video files played smoothly, even the ones that wouldn't load before...

@ PCGumshoe

In the options video tab there is a check box to remove the logo.

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 05 @ 2:53 pm
@ Giraffe

The "No Logo" option was in 3.0... unless I'm dumb and blind, it's no longer in 3.1 however, I trust acw's solution will do it. Also, as I remembered, that button didn't work.

@ acw

thanks... I'll give it a shot.

发表时间 Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 3:39 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
The checkbox is gone in 3.1, but was there, and functional in 3.0.
The registry change detailed by ACW will take care of it for you. Just be sure that VDJ is not running while you make the change; I think when ACW said 'doesn't have to be running' he meant 'has to not be running.'

发表时间 Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 5:11 pm
That's what I meant...

I do the correction (because I have the same instructions in my blog), thanks frd1963 ;-)

发表时间 Wed 12 Oct 05 @ 11:10 pm
With regard to the video synch issue, try my suggestion under DJ_Ossig's video lagging topic. I think this will work. I'm trying it on the road tonight to verify.

发表时间 Thu 13 Oct 05 @ 11:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)