快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: cueing a song on mixer (one soundcard) please help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Good Evening,

I finally put together my system. The soundcard I will be using is all set. I have a 1/8 to y splitter cable that goes into my mixer. Do I put both of those on the same channel? (like input 1) or do I put one on channel 1 and the other on channel 2)

I will be using only one sound card so how can I play the song in stereo and on the same channel listen to the song I am cueing up? I am VERY confused...

Is there a different way of doing this? What option do I click when I am in the sound setup.

Thanks for your help! I just cant wait for this damn program to work!

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 5:35 am

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 6:49 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I can help. I had an Audigy 2 ZS Platinum... So I known all the tricks

I think you already install all the Audigy Software (The disk with the drivers and everything in this CD)

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 4:13 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
First.- Go to the Control Volumen, then go to the Speakers configuration and select 5.1 Speakers.

Second.- Open VDJ and go to Config->SoundCards and select one card 5.1 with headphones.

Third.- Connect your headphones in the first soundcard hole (the one which is closer of the firewire socket). Connect your speakers (or your amp) in the hole for FRONT speakers (the third hole close to the firewire socket).

You're ready now!. You can listen the cue in your headphones.

You can do the same way but select in VDJ Config->SoundCards One SoundCard 5.1 and a Mixer. Unplugg your phones of your soundcard and put it the cable you bought and connect it to the mixer (channel 2) do the same for the other channel (In were is the front speakers) and you have your set up with a mixer. Your headphones now have to be connected in your mixer and do the connections of the amp with the mixer, your ready to go.

发表时间 Thu 01 Sep 05 @ 4:52 pm
Djud22PRO (legacy)Member since 2005
I have two issues at hand. One is im trying to que up a song to match the beat. But I dont want it to record it as im trying to match the beat. I was under the impression that i would be able to do this when i bout this product. But im not i have to use the cross fader and hope it matches, does anyone know how i can que up and have one song playing in one ear and then other the one that im queuing to match the beat.

Ok her is the second problem.. I want to record more then one-demo song. But when i finish one mix and save it. Then try to record again it will not all me to unless i record over it.

发表时间 Sat 03 Sep 05 @ 7:30 am
ummjayPRO InfinityMember since 2005
for the recording part, i know you can change the path (which entitles you to change the name of the mp3). This way you don't have to write over it. Just click the path and you should be able to change it. -J

发表时间 Wed 30 Nov 05 @ 8:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)