快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: MP3 won't analyse - need help!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

gileskPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hey guys,

I've bought some new tunes off the net today and one of them for some very strange reason won't analyse. It will play in winamp but not windows media player. It's definitely and mp3 and all my other tunes are fine. I looked at the tag using DB poweramp in case this was something to do with it and I noticed that it says there's and APEv2 and an IDv1 tag in there, which is different to all my other files(they are either IDv1 or IDv2). I think this must be the reason and if it is does anyone have any idea how I might go about fixing this problem?

发表时间 Thu 25 Aug 05 @ 4:29 pm
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hey, very strange...hope it won't be new mp3 protection mode.The file is MP3? or uses other extension like wma or ogg?
Why don't you try editing tags with an advanced utility? like DAPYX or similar. Never heard of APEv2 tag.
Tell us if you can fix it...

发表时间 Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 11:43 am
gileskPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I wasn't able to fix it unfortunately but I came up with a plan so I could use the tune in VDJ with minimal quality loss.

The mp3 itself was 192kbps so I converted it to wav then back to mp3 at a rate of 320kbps using dbpoweramp. I've hardly lost any quality this way so I'm happy enough! I was worried though...

发表时间 Mon 29 Aug 05 @ 4:38 pm
jchiarPRO InfinityMember since 2005
What the title of the song?

发表时间 Thu 30 Mar 06 @ 6:47 pm
Did you TRY to change the BPM Enging? What happens when you try to play it in VDJ? Do you just get an error? Does it START to load, then CRASH VDJ? Do you get a warning if it crashes, or just a crash?

I used to have LOTS of crashes with VARIOUS tracks, when I changed the BPM engine to "TECHNO/HOUSE" this went away and VDJ could play the songs.

发表时间 Fri 31 Mar 06 @ 4:05 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)