快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Any Advantage of using TWEAK XP with Virtual DJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
www.totalidea.com

I noticed they have a feature on there that would enable a virtual ram disk.....I was thinking of trying this out with VDJ to give a boost to my RAM.....

It also has many otheer features but would like to hear from the PRO's what they think.

A seperate question I have....

I was spinning this weekend and after about 3 hours my right deck would not preload my songs.....I would only get the first say 4 beats loaded.....any ideas what was happening here???

发表时间 Tue 16 Mar 04 @ 4:04 pm
No this will not help you TWEAK XP is not that good in cleaning up ram I don't think any programs will help with that. VDJ needs 256 of ram to get the best out of it so if you only have 128 of ram it may still run fun. This is just what I think.

sorry

发表时间 Tue 16 Mar 04 @ 4:48 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
www.xplite.com

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 04 @ 2:14 pm
NAWTBOYPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Fruit......DO u use this program....and if so what settings do you suggust changing for better system performance.

I have a del 2.8 ghz inspiron with 512 ram but i still have some issues when i'm playing 2 tracks and then i hit one of the tracks into a loop.....sometimes the track with skip!!!

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 04 @ 3:24 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well I tried the 1.0 demo but it seems to be a great tool. What U need or not is your idea. Think about each option "do I really need this one?"... and... let's go uncheck it!

It is recommanded to check xplite on a fresh windows install... think about it.

发表时间 Wed 17 Mar 04 @ 10:34 pm
If you have 512mb of ram in our having trouble with VDJ you may want to reinstall window and update your video drives and DirectX

发表时间 Thu 18 Mar 04 @ 3:25 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)