快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: TCV recording speed

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

WHat speed is the TCV supposed to spin.

As my friend got response that Atomix don't ship TCV's here to slovakia
and i plan to touch them too. I asked one of or recording companies if they can cut
a vinyl for me. (from mp3) I know that cutted vinyls won't last so long as pushed ones,
anyway if the price will be fine it's better....

Btw. Paypal told me that I have 100 EUR limit
I tried to purchase TCVS for 84 EUR total it won't let me thru because it's over my limit 100 EUR :-)
I cancelled my account I din't want to wait a month for authentication, but friend of mine transferred 50 EUR without problems from his account without verification (i never bought something trhu paypal).

And tryed to reregister because of the possible error. It won't register my card as it stated
that card was in the past registered to other account (my old account that i cancelled).
That i have to contact cardproblems@.....

They replied I have to try other card (i don't mind purchasing other one because of stupid paypal)

I wish TCV's to be available in slovakia too and furthermore not only thru paypal. And to be able to get
TCVS as simply as the software.

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 4:29 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Lopez,

The TCVs could work at 33 or 45 rpm. We have to set in the TTs and in VDJ the speed we want to use. I use 33 rpm, so that's the speed in my TT and that's the speed in the config of VDJ. I think you may make your vinyl in 33.

The only thing that you should known is the sound card issues. The Maya 44 USB works fine and the Delta 44 also. You need a 4 input and 4 out sound card which supports ASIO mode. I use a SB Audigy 2 ZS Platinum an works with TCVs but not as good as Maya 44 (Which is cheaper).

I hope you get your TCVs soon. You may taste some of these features using the TCCDs also.

take care,

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 6:24 pm
THANKS acw, probably I'll purchase them offsite but let them sent to germany to my colleague
that is on the stage for a year and comes monthly home. :-)

发表时间 Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 11:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)