快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 1st Party comin up using VDJ, Help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djdtrHome userMember since 2004
Rite theres this party comin up in this big refurbed barn n me n my m8 sed we're provide the choons so we gona use VDJ (ofcourse) but i only got it the other day, i was using Atomixmp3.
Few Questions though, i noticed u can use 2 soundcards which sounds the nuts, but can u config it so u can use phones like on a set of real decks (so you can hear both tracks thru the phones, how the mix is gona sound etc, and everyone else only hears the one track playin til u mix it) its been baffling me.
Also any tips at all on mixing using VDJ, please let me know im an ameteur to it,
Ta, all replys welcome,
DTR

发表时间 Tue 02 Mar 04 @ 8:10 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
the dual output option is not available in the trial version. You need to buy the software to get that feature.

发表时间 Tue 02 Mar 04 @ 8:25 pm
djdtrHome userMember since 2004
O ok, lets say i do buy the full version, how does it all work and how wud i go about configing it like real decks n a mixer?

发表时间 Tue 02 Mar 04 @ 8:36 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
it's fairly simple. Once you see the options that are visible in the full version, you'll be able to figure it out very quickly.

发表时间 Tue 02 Mar 04 @ 9:26 pm
I'm an advanced user in dj-ing;
:>>>>
don't worry about a thing
the hearing in music is not so important with VDJ bicause it counts thje beats :>>>> and displays them as green or red colours:>>>>
Still if u want to hear the music!! just get a full legal version ! :>> than u can choose the sound cards and withc channel to play them! :>>> if the program is full version than u can choose in the options/select sound...
Have fun!

moderated

发表时间 Mon 08 Mar 04 @ 9:57 am
nr1cristi, OFCOURSE is 'hearing music' important.
Every DJ needs to 'PFL' the tracks before throwing them in.

The only way to get a 'serial or something' is BUYING VDJ.
As VDJ is a great package and not expensive, i suggest you buy 1 to :p
greetz,

Cannonball

发表时间 Mon 08 Mar 04 @ 10:46 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)