快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: The best mix on the world,

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

发表时间 Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 11:45 am

发表时间 Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 12:11 am
hey .. that is my mix ..

what da hell .. ur a loser ....

and if u really want that mix for you ...

i will give it to u .. if u battle me .... in what ever type of music u choose ...

;] waiting

发表时间 Sat 15 Nov 03 @ 8:45 am
lol fool..

发表时间 Sun 07 Dec 03 @ 2:25 pm
Nice mix, and are you using FL Studio for make the voice sample ? "Dj Cracker Remix"..... Nice guys....

发表时间 Mon 15 Dec 03 @ 2:22 am
Really beat match but watch the volume level and equalizer level, maybe too much "tish" and volume level in "Snap"... But maybe that was your style, and i just to give a comment......
And i just can say that your mix is nice mix, cool..... Bravo Dj Cracker....

发表时间 Mon 15 Dec 03 @ 12:10 pm
hey all ...

thank you for everything u wrote .... sorry for the late replay but i had finals :-(

any ways .. i use atomix no other hard or soft wares ...

now .. about the sound .. years i know it sucks cause my laptop sound card sucks ... but when i plug my laptop to a mixer to play live .. the sound comes out clear and nice ...

thank you .. and wait for my new mix .. i call it " HipHop Logical Operation " .... using atomix 2.2 ....

hope u all like it ...

DJ Cracker

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 2:48 am
You use atomixmp3 demo with an external mixer....????

hmmm...

Coyote

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 3:25 am
I have Atomixmp3 2.2 full version and i have it from download, is that legal or ilegal ? We know that everyone can get the copy very easy from web. I have the serial number too, but it's useless, one serial for many people.That's why someone in zero level user can be have the full version.

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 9:32 am
I know that i am a an ilegal user, but who knows it in the club ? No body complain me that i am ilegal user, including Atomix crew. How can they complain me ?
We don't have to buy it... why ? Because we can downloaded the full version.

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 9:40 am
Dj Kontol Dj Kontol Dj Kontol

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 9:44 am
Poor guy...

发表时间 Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 5:13 pm
hey ...

ok .. about me using the mixer .. it more fun ... i like it because it makes me move around and push buttons and stuff .. and i don't have to keep lookin at the monitor .. u know !!!!

fun ... and it makes the sound clearer :D

and about the atomix full version .. that is something i can not talk about it because i really find it stupid to crack atomix .. because of two things :

1- if ur the one who created this amazing software u wouldn't liked it if there is a crack for ur program ...

2- and i bought the Virtual DJ cd ... after i knew that atomix won't create another version looks like atomix with out a good features ... u know :D

DJ Cracker

发表时间 Tue 30 Dec 03 @ 4:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)