快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Oh no... yet another XP10 question!!!! :)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Right, just got back into mixing after a few years break. I bought a Hercules Console which is fine but a bit of a toy but has convinced myself to continue mixing.

Was looking at the XP10's as I want to use an external mixer.

Contacted www.eks.fi about 3 weeks ago and got a reply saying someone from Lightfactor will get back to me.....hmmmm still no reply.

Just went back to www.eks.fi and noticed that their website hasn't been updated since 18 December (Merry Christmas to them too!).

I have also noticed the lack of responce from the VDJ team regarding previous posts of availability?

So has this died of death? Becaus I am seriously tempted to buy these instead:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3079463615&category=48459&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWA%3AIT&rd=1

They look very tasty and I have no patience!!!! :)

发表时间 Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 12:51 pm

发表时间 Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 1:42 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
When they are ready... they will be released.
When they are released, everyone will know.

We can continue to ask how soon, but I'll bet the next thing we will be told, will be that they are available.

I don't think they will say, everybody get ready, they'll be released in 1 week, or in one day.

I think we'll be told, they are available, order them here....

continuing to ask, won't make that moment come any sooner... :-)

发表时间 Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 3:57 pm
I appreciate the position you are in totally. I run a mail order mobile phone company so I know how hard it is to give release dates for the latest phones or gadgets that everyone is desperate for!!!! My staff are asked the same question 100 times a day :)

However, a courtesy post to let us know periodically the progress (even if there is no progress) wouldn't go a miss.

We have mailing lists set up just for this purpose, so we can let pre-order/waiting customers know we haven't forgot about them :)

Silence can be a damaging thing.

Just a thought.

Anyway, when are they being released? :)

xxx

发表时间 Tue 24 Feb 04 @ 4:44 pm
Bravo Smalltalk.. i also wanted to say what you just said.

发表时间 Mon 08 Mar 04 @ 10:38 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)