快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Comment & a few Questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Havent been here for a while, but when I did return I was hearing alot about this -Virtual DJ-, so I downloaded it kind of like it, but for now I'll just keep using my ATOMIX........So here's my question - Is there a way to select multiple songs for analyzing than just holding the control key and selecting one song at a time,because that is very time consuming & I would like to know from some of the other members that do gigs, what all equipment do they carry with them. On the last gig I did I took my PC (WinXP, 512ram 2HD 1w/OS & 1w/80gb of music ,Flat panel monitor,Gemini XTR400 speaker system w/300 watt amp built in subwoofer & my accessory bag. Even though things went smooth I felt that I was missing sumptin Thanks DJ,s

发表时间 Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 10:20 am
are you talking about Atomix or Virtual DJ?

发表时间 Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 6:48 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can choose multiple songs by clicking one... then scrool down as far as you want, and holding the control & shift keys down click another... all songs in between will be selected.
I use a laptop, an american DJ mixer, a qsc plx1600 amp, and 2 JBL sound force speakers... Oh yeah, I also have a DENON 2600 duall CD player... never ever use it tho. But it looks nice in the console.

发表时间 Thu 07 Aug 03 @ 7:40 pm
Thank You Dj Rick, that worlks out just wonderful - Im in debt to ya

发表时间 Fri 08 Aug 03 @ 9:04 am
jeff2b3Home userMember since 2004
How can i play a song n listen to another without anyone else dan me hearing it

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 7:21 pm
I play with a laptop pent 4,european mixer,good sound card n the output sound on a surround system,i've stop using the magic button for a long time now but the only thing is dat i can't listen to the next song i want to mix.should i have a second sound card on my laptop or is there something else i can do? Tanx in advance

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 7:31 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
cant be done with demo version.

Otherwise you only need one sound card. Use the sound config options and select one card and a mixer.

What atomix does is play one song in the left channel and one song in the right channel

Sorry

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 7:33 pm
tanx jukesy but i dont understand ur last phrase

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 7:38 pm
U said cant b done with demo version so how do u do it with a full version though!

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 7:40 pm
wat are the additional things i will have if i buy the full version?

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 7:45 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
the demo version has the option for one soundcard - mixer setup disabled.

Or so it did when I last owned a demo.

Ill explain my last phrase.

Left and right channel mean balance. I.e stereo. All of the left deck plays in the left speaker and all of the right deck plays in the right speaker.

How to utilise this for a mixer:

You need to use the line-out or headphone socket of your sound card. (use the line-out because headphone socket is crap).

Next: Get a cable that has a standard small headphone jack at one end and then splits into twin phono jacks. You can get these for a couple of quid from any stereo shop. Now put the red phono in the left channel of your mixer and the black or white phono jack in the right side of your mixer.

Problem with this is, as you know, your mixer requires to inputs for each channel. Dont worry, what you need now is two Y-Splitter's these will double up the red phono and the black phono both into twin phono again. (so now you have a total of four phono jacks, two are for channel 1 and two are for channel 2).

This gives you full sound out of all speakers that your mixer is connected to. Unfortunately you loose stereo effects doing it this way but who needs them? Not when you mix in a club with loads of speakers anyway.

Alternatively you can use two soundcards but they have to be set up identicaly if you want the two channels to have the same gain and equaliser.

Up to you.

You have to buy the software first. May I reccomend trying Virtual DJ though if you have the cash and your computer can handle it.

发表时间 Sat 09 Aug 03 @ 7:54 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)