快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: FAME settings.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i recently upgraded myself from the old 1.12 version, one thing
i can't really set as my wish is:

i DONT want atomix to match the bpm automaticly when i drop a new track on the deck, i want it to match ONLY when
i press the 'magic button' also, i want to use the magic button to put the bits of the new tracks on the old (like i used to in 1.12), i can't do this for some reason, if i enable the FAME settings, every time i drop a new song it automaticy sets the pitch, and i have to drop it back to 0...

PLEASE, how do i set the FAME settings so atomix will beahave?

Guy

发表时间 Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 8:46 pm
You must disable autobeatmatch in the options panel of atomixmp3.

发表时间 Thu 10 Jan 02 @ 11:49 pm
I have atomixmp3 2.2 full version, and using that at my club with CDJ and other system, ...... a found a fact that atomixmp3 more friendly for user if all automatic features is disabled and reset keyboard shortcut, you will have new performing from atomixmp3, you can control anything better.
But if you still want to activate magic mix, you can set it at setting ...... you can disable auto bpm or auto mix.. ok, try it.

发表时间 Sun 21 Sep 03 @ 8:35 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
phasedriver is your version legal ? If yes please modify your profile and enter your serial number in the required field.

发表时间 Sun 21 Sep 03 @ 8:45 pm
Maybe it's ilegal, someone give me the copy and serial number, is that ilegal ? Can you show me how to get Atomixmp3 in legal way without Credit card ? Mail me please... I want have atomix mp3 in legal way....this software is great.... thank you...

发表时间 Sat 13 Dec 03 @ 9:40 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Just go to our download page and buy it. You can pay by check or bank transfert is you don't want to use a credit card.

发表时间 Sat 13 Dec 03 @ 11:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)