快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Rythm curve ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Would it be possible to move the rythm curve so it was vertical instead of horizontal.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

发表时间 Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 2:46 am
That would be cool but atm it's not possible..

Another option(/attribute) I'd like for the beatgraph would be to have deck 1 and 2 separated by a "mirror"-line instead of overlayed.
That way a horizontal grach would have deck one just as the original beatgraph and deck 2 mirrored so that they both share the same zero-line or perhaps the same max-line (when the peaks touch eachother they tunes are matched)

Having this option on a vertical beatgraph would make some pretty stylistic beatgraphs possible... for example a smoke-pillar look sould be very easy to achieve but maybe I'm just daydreaming? :o)

发表时间 Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 2:16 pm
bluffHome userMember since 2002
is it possible to make 2 windows with the rhythm curves ?

i have there a good idea...

发表时间 Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 7:35 pm
that is already possible bluff, it is in some skins already

发表时间 Wed 10 Jul 02 @ 1:39 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Really which skin has 2 rythm windows haven't come across it.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

发表时间 Wed 10 Jul 02 @ 2:52 pm
It must be, otherwise the option(when skinning) to specify which channel(s) are displayed in a beatgraph would be useless.. haven't seen one around but dividing it into to separate beatgraphs is already possible.. the option to flip/rotate them isn't available yet.

*hmmm*... one big, joined, standard beatgraph and 2 miniature beatgraphs for each deck... good be cool... :o)

发表时间 Wed 10 Jul 02 @ 4:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)