快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Official news about the Numark DMC - 1 ???

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is it possible to have the offcial answer about the future of ATOMIXMP3 PRO with the Numark controler ?

I hope to have a answer from Sclavel and not from anyone else .

Nico

发表时间 Thu 12 Sep 02 @ 10:25 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sorry for now there is no official answer, because we don't have any official answer ourself from Numark. Sclavel will tell you the same thing !

发表时间 Thu 12 Sep 02 @ 10:50 pm
The numark controller is a temporary fix. Don't get caught up on it. SOMETIME there will be a replacement that better utilizes the features of Atomix. Don't worry, it just takes time.

For a temporary solution, you can buy a cheap keyboard, take all the keys out, and re-assemble in any way you see fit. This is what I have done, and it works great. No extra keys, only the ones I need. Makes it easier to see and use in any condition. Also, the configuration is perfect for me. Loops and loop kil dead center top. Pause, stop, mem, next, all within one-handed access of the space-bar (play). Only a few samples and sample kill upper left, effects upper right, and not much else. I recomend sitting on your floor with keys all spread out, and choose ones that represent the function (i.e. "home" would be pitch reset, loops are 1,2,4,8 keys, etc.)
Then place them where it fits best for you. If you want to see how mine looks, email me-- falldownhappy@hotmail.com

发表时间 Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 11:23 pm
Use a keyboard??

OMG

Absolute Genius.

Would love to see piccy or whatever of it. Nice one!!!

发表时间 Wed 02 Oct 02 @ 1:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)