快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: "Atomix isn't proper Dj'ing!"

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Thats exactly what i was told this week when strting a DJ course. That was until i let them hear a cd of me in the mix - that shut them up :D - so for the record even if you aren't very good at atomix - your still a dj ;) -

DJ Atomix AKA Dave Christie -
laters

发表时间 Wed 07 Aug 02 @ 7:22 pm
i presume you showed them the demo??

发表时间 Wed 07 Aug 02 @ 9:37 pm
LOL, Dj Atomix.

You stuck it right up them. I've done the same before, when dj's say to me, your not a real dj if you mix on the computer and I say to them well, no not a traditional dj, but I'm the new-kind of dj. A digital dj and then I give them one of my mix cd's and you can see it in their face that they're thinking "&*!#, he's better than me". LOL.

Its pretty amusing.
Atomix is top-notch software, you just need to familiarise yourself with it and set it up right.
My 2 cents. Kevin

发表时间 Thu 08 Aug 02 @ 9:02 am
CHarmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Let's start a new ICON!!!!! From here on out we who use Atomix shall be known as a ....... DDJ ... (Digital Disc Jockey)
LET THE NEW LABEL BE KNOWN ...... WEAR IT PROUDLY!!!!!

发表时间 Thu 08 Aug 02 @ 6:33 pm
nateHome userMember since 2001
hehe.. well i've fooled vinyl DJ's many times with my computer made mixes. they go what?? when i tell them i made what they are listening to at 4:30 in the morning without leaving my chair.

then again, it takes alot of the fun out of it... its more pleasing to work with vinyl :P

-nate

发表时间 Fri 09 Aug 02 @ 10:44 pm
Being an ex DJ don't beleive the rhetoric. Top notch DJ's
have BPM, looping, and sampling features in their consoles,
employing the sane techniques as Atomix.

发表时间 Sun 11 Aug 02 @ 11:37 pm
Its about the MUSIC! Not about the equipment used to play the music. If you play a good set whether it is with vinyl, CD, or Mp3, or all 3 together, then that is what its all about. Having fun!

发表时间 Thu 15 Aug 02 @ 10:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)