快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Atomixmp3 The Best DJ software On Earth!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello!! My uncle gave me as a gift Atomixmp3, but before I have Atomixmp3 I was using softwares like PCDJ(This one stinks, because you can't record your mixes and the only thing that the software makes is mixing) and Mixvibes Pro(I have to tell that this software is useless because you can't add effects as Atomixmp3, and the only miraculous thing is that you can record up to 5 mins limit... What a miracle?? Bahh.. It ridiculous and didn't have good effects).

But the point is when I installed Atomixmp3 on my computer, I started to try all their features, and started to realize that this software really ROCKS the other ones, first I realize the Beat Magic Button that performs a instanteneous beat matching, then I notice that the visualization in the upper part of the turntables helps a lot in a difficult sound and mixing situation, the crossfader is so accurate that with the milimetrical beatmatching the mix sounds cool. Well that no all the story, I realize that in their various features was included the recording case in the software, pretty awesome in case you want to perform the recording of a CD in multitrack session for your own mixes, the options menu very intelligent interface where you can customize your mixing desires, well that not all it includes am effect case, awesome too and the fact is that you can download different effects from you website, I have downloaded 2 excellent effects, but wait you can access to a sample area in which you can download other samples too and use it in your mixing sessions.

In few words the other mixing softwares are HISTORY, ATOMIXMP3 REALLY RULES!!!

发表时间 Mon 05 Aug 02 @ 6:32 pm
enter your serial number into your profile so you are recognised as a member! ;-)

发表时间 Mon 05 Aug 02 @ 8:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)