快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Possible to get a track postion display with the overall wave view of the track

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Re: post from liquid sound distortion

Good idea !!

Perhaps it may be possible to have a zoom feature on the wave form display say using the + & - keys.

This way you could zoom out when you want to look further ahead in the track, for ideal cue points when going out live and then zoom back in to perform the mix !!!

I have opened this as a new thread to try to get some more feedback on this and hopefully get some feed back on this one from the team !!

Comments.............

STU

发表时间 Mon 15 Jul 02 @ 9:59 am
I think that this requires far too much processing power...

发表时间 Mon 15 Jul 02 @ 10:10 am
I think, too

发表时间 Mon 15 Jul 02 @ 12:36 pm
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003

I have seen this facility in another mixing software but cant think which one it is now !!, This maybe an idea for the next release, lets face it processing power is increasing dramatically at the moment, we'll be around 3ghz by the end of 2002.

Atomix knocks spots off all of the competition but lets keep it that way !!!

STU

发表时间 Mon 15 Jul 02 @ 4:41 pm
the software that has the visual track display is called Visual Discomix. www.visualdiscomix.com. Its a software i have used a bit but even though they gave me a partial endorsment deal, i still prefer Atomix. Not to be talking about discomix, but that is where i got the idea for the semi waveform track view.

Honestly it doenst need to be an exact waveform view, really all i think we need is just some sorta really wide bar graph that would show where the breaks in the music are

something like this..

xxxxxxx!xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx!xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx x xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cursor
0 2 min 4 min etc

steady beats vocal breeak break beats

sorry if thats kinda lame but its the general idea, just so you can watch a cursor and know visually about how long til the track breaks down or comes back in. should take very little cpu power i would think

发表时间 Mon 15 Jul 02 @ 8:11 pm
damn, when i typed that out above everything was spaced correctly and then posting it changed the spacing, well maybe you can still tell what i mean. or look at the visual discomix screen shot page and you will see how their display works, same idea

发表时间 Mon 15 Jul 02 @ 8:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)