快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Possible to get a track postion display with the overall wave view of the track

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Know how most every skin has some sorta indicator such as a bar graph, circle graph etc to show visually how much time in remaining in the track ?

Well would it be possible to have a visual indicator of the overall track in waveform view ? basically it would show a valley in the sections of the track where its quiet and then the parts with the steady beats would be a higher steady waveform across the top. ANd then there could be a cursor that moves along showing the position.

I think this would be a great idea as it would let you when a breakdown in a track is going to come or when the track is going to kick back in. A program called visual discomix, www.visualdiscomix.com has this type of display if you want to see what im talking about.

发表时间 Sat 13 Jul 02 @ 2:36 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Good question, I am interested to hear what the answer to this question will be. I would love this feature if it was possible, if not maybe in the upcoming versions !

.:DJ Homeboy:.

发表时间 Sat 13 Jul 02 @ 8:17 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Good idea !!

Perhaps it may be possible to have a zoom feature on the wave form display say using the + & - keys.

This way you could zoom out when you want to look further ahead in the track, for ideal cue points when going out live and then zoom back in to perform the mix !!!

I hope we get some feed back on this one from the team !!

2.1 is still working hard going out live three times a week, Dont know what i'd do with out it now !!!

Cheers all

STU

发表时间 Sun 14 Jul 02 @ 9:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)