快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Possible to lower the frequency of the basskill to 150hz ???

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Ive probably used most every hardware mixer around and also various eq kill units such as the one made by Electrix that lets you sweep the cutoff points of each "kill zone". In this experince i have pretty found what i feel is the best range for each EQ zone and that is 150hz for the bass kill.

I am guessing atomix is about 300hz right now and its just a bit to high to isolate the bassline. The range of the high and mid kills are great however, 90% of the time i can isolate just the vocal or the hihats and not get more overlap. WIth the basskill though theres still a bit of vocal and synth leads that come through. My style of mixing often involves taking just the bassline from one track with everything else killed and then on the other deck use just the high and mids.

Really it would be most awesome to have two sweepable cutoff point knobs in additon to the level of each zone but this might be to much of wishful thinking and not all that useful, but for fine tuning the extraction of say a vocal, its a very nice feature to have. But as i said before hand, i have used external units with that feature and i find most of the dance music i play fits into the 150hz, 1000hz and 10000hz range

发表时间 Sat 13 Jul 02 @ 2:28 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)