快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Possible to get an real working level meter ??

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i know alot of the skins have "fake" meters that are basically just beattaps, but is it possible to have a real level meter for each channel ? Somehow it seems the autogain aspect of the program could display this information ? I find when mixing on hardware its very handy for smooth mixing and constant levels so it would be nice in the software as well. Not to mention it would look cool.....

发表时间 Fri 12 Jul 02 @ 4:01 am
sorry, forgot to log in when i posted above

发表时间 Fri 12 Jul 02 @ 4:38 am
They wouldn't be "real" volume-meter in the sence that they would only show the bassline but one idea I had earlier was to have several beatgraph-objects about 1 or 2 pixels wide next to eachother..
This would probably result in a vertical bar that shows the leftmost part of the ordinary beatgraph and by using beatgraph-objects you can have one of these vertical bars set up as the "VU-meter" for both decks without any confusion(due to different colors)

发表时间 Fri 12 Jul 02 @ 10:28 am
sounds like it would make a nice looking visual aspect to a skin but really wouldnt be that useful for smooth mixing. Ive found that volume levels of tracks are very important, particuallry when playing in a club on a big PA system. If the track you bring in is a few DB louder or maybe just the track itself has the bass mixed loud, it really makes it alot harder to get those perfect seamless mixes.

Of course the obvious would be to just use an external mixer which works but i just think it would be nice to have the ability in the program. With the tri crossfader skins and keyboard shortcuts i find i can do some cooler mix tricks without an external mixer so i think it would be cool to try to add some of the benifts of external mixers into the program interface.

发表时间 Sat 13 Jul 02 @ 2:19 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)