快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Putting 2 soundcards on a WinME machine...?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Had enough of a hard time getting my Acoustic Edge card to work by itself, I don't even want to TRY getting two of them going! That, with the inability to reassign IRQ's in ME, I guess I'm looking for suggestions on 1) A good basic card to use for DJ work- I don't need anything with "all the extras" as I run in mono. and 2) Configuring 2 cards on the Millennium operating system.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jul 02 @ 3:34 am
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you still have 98SE lying around, why not dual boot? I was able to use 2 sound cards in 98SE just fine, although I must admit, 1 was a Live! card, and the other was a old SB16.

Grimm

发表时间 Fri 05 Jul 02 @ 9:08 am
Which two sound cards do you have?

So, if you install a second sound card, install it manually, no by setup process. How? Go on 'Operating System' (in 'panel config.' (sorry, I don't know the usual translation). Right clic on the new card and install the driver ('browser' and 'drivers folder')

With two SB cards, there is a problem when win detecting the second card. So, I has to disconected the game port (if there is one put in your sound card).

Try it. Sorry for the approximative translation, but I work with a French windows. See you later.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jul 02 @ 9:19 am
go into the bios peripheral and change audio from auto to manual. this should allow your PC to recognize 2 cards

发表时间 Fri 16 Aug 02 @ 3:50 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)