快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: CDRCue is an awesome product."

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

CDRCue is the CD-R Cuesheet Editor. Cuesheets are text files specifying the exact layout of a CD-R disc. Before CDRCue, creating cuesheets was tedious and error-prone --- manually renumbering tracks and indices was a laborious pain, and determining the cue points in mm:ss:ff format required mousing around in a wave editor which supports the format.

Now there's CDRCue --- cuesheet editing as it was meant to be. Automatic renumbering of tracks and indices. Add cue points in a flash with the unique CueBar(tm), then fine-tune them to frame accuracy. Add files by dragging and dropping. And since CDRCue knows the ins-and-outs of cuesheets, it won't let your cuesheet become illegal. If you've ever written a cuesheet, you already know how to use CDRCue as the learning curve is practically non-existent. Requires Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4 / 2K / XP.

that means.....
very very fast cutting the wav in peaces and just put nero to record your cueshit image and you will get a mixed cd with no gaps between the tracks and without cutting your first mp3 or wav in smaller song
GOod Product download it,
it really helps.
Cj-dimitris T

发表时间 Sat 29 Jun 02 @ 2:31 am
a link please :S

发表时间 Sat 29 Jun 02 @ 9:42 pm
www.dcsoft.com

I use cdrcue and I love it. I get great results with it. I can cue in tracks so I don't have just one long mix. Also no gaps between tracks, just a nice continuous mix from track to track.

发表时间 Fri 16 Aug 02 @ 4:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)