快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Atomixmp3 Pro ! - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Check out the download page you will find they have released the Pro controller !

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Sun 12 May 02 @ 6:58 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
teamers isnt that a bit much for 500 dollars i can get another dual cd player!and if you add another 2 bills ill get a whole new set!

NaDeR

发表时间 Sun 12 May 02 @ 7:18 pm
i also think its alot of money thats nearly £400 i have to work 2 1/2 weeks to earn that!!!! i certainly will not be buying!
and i'm sure not many other people will either!

发表时间 Sun 12 May 02 @ 7:21 pm
It's not made for bedroom DJ's... hence the PRO. If you can't afford the price for a numark controller, then you don't need it. 500 is cheap!

发表时间 Sun 12 May 02 @ 8:19 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
yo big guy,when you wanna call someone a bedroom dj you can call yourself,all we need is a dj who think of his self too much,i bought my first dual cd players for that much,and i dont think a key board who looks like a controller only coloured and werid shaped deserve that money so watch who you call bedroom dj's

NaDeR

发表时间 Sun 12 May 02 @ 8:54 pm
I recommend getting hold of one of those controllers and opening it up. You won't think it's worth that amount of money then.

I'd rather by a Technics deck for that. At least the deck is more useful than an object that merely replaces a keyboard. I could be a pro and happily do without it and still mix well.

发表时间 Sun 12 May 02 @ 9:12 pm
manuelHome userMember since 2002
way to expensive..
one of atomix's stronger points was it's affordabilty,i doubt theyll get much buyers for pro controller.

------------------------
www.ghettoblaster.tk

发表时间 Sun 12 May 02 @ 10:58 pm
what about some images and info bout the controller...what can it do?

im not paying $500 for something unseen...

发表时间 Sun 12 May 02 @ 11:09 pm
Your right Nader... what was I thinking. But as a Bedroom DJ, the controller is the only way I will incorporate Atomix into my setup. I have my tables, my CD decks, but The keyboard mouse thing always just looked to cheap on my dresser, and I didn't think my 2 friends that watch me spin would think that was professional looking. So, this controller actually fixes that... unfortunately in the world of bedroom DJ's appearances make a huge difference. $500 for a piece of equipment capable of so much.... it's a bargain. This has nothing to do with me, or you. This has to do with the reality of the business. So, if it's too expensive for you.. don't buy the damn thing... it's cool.

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 7:23 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Seems as though we may need a referee in the forum at times! Everyone is welcome to voice there opinion no need to get upset at one another. I understand where both of you are coming from. It is a bit pricey but I think we can trust that the Atomix team has also payed alot to bring this controller to us : )

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 7:35 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We will post lot of official news as soon as the teamers will have received their own copy.

Personnally I prefer waiting to test it before talking about it, how plugging it on a computer (my question is : i it working on a laptop!!)

All this kind of questions will be answered by our team, simply wait some days!

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 9:38 am
Yes, it's working on a laptop as long as it has a serial port.
And yes, it's expensive, but Numark set the price this high. And I know very few of you will be able to afford that, that's why the pro version hasn't be a priority in our release schedule (some of you might have noticed it was a little late on the tracks).
We are still focusing mainly on the regular version, but some of you who work in nightclubs really needed this professional look only a controller can give, so we had to release that didn't we?

Again, if you use atomix at home to mix and burn your CDs, you don't need that. The pro version and the controller do not add any new feature or easiness. It just adds some professional looking. If you don't know what I'm speaking of, then you don't need it.

Stephane C.

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 2:34 pm
Hi,

I'm trying to buy the AtomixMP3 Pro version, but the e-shop you're using to sell it with really sucks... Seems like I have to wait some weeks to get my creditcard bill before I can buy it (since I need that 4 digit number from PayPal), and also I had to get this membership in PayPal for 1,95$ to be ably to buy it... Anyway, I think the price is affordable since I'm going to use it 2-3 times a week...!

Keep up the good work !

// Nick

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 3:08 pm
Well I`m glad to hear that Atomixmp3 are concentrating on the software development of a fine product. I am a pro DJ and audio/visual engineeer.NO HARDWARE controller can ever be as good as a virtual one because it`s the hard inputs/outputs/switches/faders that cause 90% of all repair problems. I own Numark CD decks and can praise the sensitivity of their controls but NOT their reliability.They are as prone to damage by ham fisted jocks/spilt beer etc. as your computer keyboard.ALSO hardware controllers cannot be updated easily like software can.I find my mouse skills with Atomixmp3 to be superior to years of vinyl/CD performance and would hate to lose the FUNCTIONALITY I now have. I can recommend using a cordless scrollwheeel mouse and a mousemat mounted away from possible damage.I personally hate the need for a keyboard to search for toons.A mouse clickable virtual keypad would be fabulous in an update.

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 5:13 pm
BTW at every gig I get Dinosaur Disc Jocks saying that it`s not real DJing using a PC. Well I`m old enough to remember when real musicians said spinning records isn`t real music.

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 5:23 pm
what about just releasing the driver for it, and we will buy the controller at some other place??(other sites sell it for $230) $500 is just way too much for this kind of controller.

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 5:27 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Oh, I don't know. I've never had a DJ stop by the booth that was anything less than impressed with Atomixmp3. No one has ever suggested that it wasn't DJing, they all seem to think that I'm a DJ on the cutting edge. I use a laptop and a mouse. (wireless optical) The customers think it looks great, and so far the owners & managers think it looks great. No one has ever questioned my level of professionalism, even tho I only use a mouse. I'm thinking long and hard about the controller. I may decide to buy it eventually, but it won't be because I have even passing concern about the mouse and keyboard looking up professional.

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 5:31 pm
I am going to hold my full opinion on this new Pro product until they finally post the full specifications, and if it seems to be worth the price I may just plunk down some dough for this, one thing I did notice is that the price is minus the cost of Atomix for registered users of the product allready. So my only queston at this moment is, are there additional drivers that ship with this controller to allow it communicate to the Atomix software, or is this allready with in the current atomix version in distribution.

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 5:32 pm
Wombie, Yeah I see that all the time. The whole Computer is real DJing, and CD's isn't real djing. Hell, I've even said it a few times. But, mine are usually pointed at the wedding DJ's that somehow end up in a club and wait for one song to end, then fade into the next. What skill does that take, I could teach a monkey to do that.

I mostly use Vinyl, I have incorporated CD's in my setup to be more versatile, and as soon as I get the controller I will incorporate MP3's into my setup also. And , yes I have heard the DJ's aren't musicians, cause we're not playing an instrument.

I figure just be who you are, if you're a bedroom DJ.. keep on doin' it, and do it good. If you're a Wedding DJ, same thing. Just don't try and be something your not. You'll never catch me DJing a wedding, I don't have the voice, or the patience for it.

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 6:45 pm
So on this thing, is there the six cue points ? the loops ?? a special version of atomix ??? or is this support the 2.1???? we need more information ! dont let us without info pleaze !

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 6:52 pm
69%