快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Atomix Pro?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is Atomix Pro going to be released anytime soon? And if so is there going to be a charge and how much?

发表时间 Sat 11 May 02 @ 11:05 am

发表时间 Sat 11 May 02 @ 11:07 am
Oh please no - i hope they don't release a Pro edition - going along the same tracks as Pcdj - which was fine for free but nobody was gonna really pay for it anyway....

Atomixmp3 should just continue to be updated.... Although i cant wait to hear about this Atomix Controller :D sounds pretty cool....

I never really heard any rumours of a Pro edition so i dunno where this has come from...

Dave

发表时间 Sat 11 May 02 @ 11:12 am
Tuesday 12 Mar 2002
AtomixMP3 PRO (feat. professional remote controller) will be released soon.
Stay tuned for more information...

It's on the news section when you first come to the Atomixmp3 site. And thats all I know about it.

V

发表时间 Sat 11 May 02 @ 11:23 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Last time I asked about the release I was told there is good news, and thats all they would say !

Also the Pro version will be nothing different, it will just be able to recognize the hardware controller.

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Sat 11 May 02 @ 8:06 pm
Do they have an estimate for a price yet? It would be really nice if they had a deal for those who already purchased the program.

发表时间 Sun 12 May 02 @ 12:59 am
Go to the download page and you will see how much is atomix pro

发表时间 Sun 12 May 02 @ 9:38 pm
its 439????? are thay crazy..??can we just but the driver from atomix, and buy the controller somewhere else?? Thats what they should of done in the first place. Provide the driver and let ppl buy the controller somewere else on the net (for $200 instead). I know some of you are gonna say that this way the team doesnt earn any money, well common there is a big difference between $200 and $400. They shouldnt have even released it, I am not even sure how many ppl can (want to)pay for this thing.

发表时间 Mon 13 May 02 @ 5:07 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)